Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time wasting wan*ers!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
All you boring internet mugs, who come on here moaning after 5 games and laying the whole adams out banner.........

Why do you bother.....?

We maybe playing poorly at the moment at home and it isnt happening, but as for sacking the manager already after the first loss of the season..

You lot who are calling for his head after one defeat need to have a serious word with yourself and hopefully go support another team!

Have a whinge and a moan because I agree it isnt good enough but proactive things need to be discussed, not a knee jerk reaction

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
All you boring internet mugs, who come on here moaning after 5 games and laying the whole adams out banner.........

Why do you bother.....?

We maybe playing poorly at the moment at home and it isnt happening, but as for sacking the manager already after the first loss of the season..

You lot who are calling for his head after one defeat need to have a serious word with yourself and hopefully go support another team!

Have a whinge and a moan because I agree it isnt good enough but proactive things need to be discussed, not a knee jerk reaction

Is there a thread, saying MA Out?! Get a life you moron.......

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Were you not crying into your laptop and demanding the removal of Wilkins when we first dropped points? Who is suggesting he should be sacked you crazy fantasist?

Not when we lost one game, no I wasnt!

Read the adams out messages mate, thats who

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth

Monty

Feb 21, 2008

Why do you bother.....?

Jog on you slice!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
MA is the man to get us promoted and to lead us out at Falmer. He just had an off day today and Bristol Rovers and Orient were just blips. How anyone can fault Mickey's vision, tactical awareness and ability to motivate his team is beyond me. We are so very lucky to have him.

:thumbsup:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
lol......fair enough...great reply!

That's rich coming from the person who started a thread entitled "time wasting wankers". When you start to post constructive threads and comments, then you are fully entitled to tell people what is and what isn't a great reply.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
MA is the man to get us promoted and to lead us out at Falmer. He just had an off day today and Bristol Rovers and Orient were just blips. How anyone can fault Mickey's vision, tactical awareness and ability to motivate his team is beyond me. We are so very lucky to have him.

Sense prevails! Well said that man. :thumbsup:

Monty

Feb 21, 2008
I honestly (hopefully) reckon that Micky will soon realise he has inherited a team that needs some new players. Must of been told good things about Thompson before arriving and felt our midfield would be ok with Mcleod, Virgo and Livermore (who has been very dissapointing). Lets get a young, enthusiastic loan signing in, ideally a centre midfielder and a striker.

Crezhell

Aug 11, 2008
To be fair i just wasted way too long reading this thread. You may well be one of these so called time wasting wan*ers?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here