TIME TRAVEL - where would you go?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Never go back!

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Victorian London. I would saunter raffishly around the dimly lit cobbled streets casting ha'pennies at street urchins and frequenting Chinese opium dens.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'd like to go back to that England v Germany game where Gazza slides in to the 6 yard box to connect with that cross/shot and he misses by 6 inches. I'd just appear next to him a few seconds earlier and tell him to get in to the box NOW !

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4220002 said:
I'd create the ultimate paradox by f***ing my mum and becoming MY OWN DAD

hahahaha. that post is officially worth one million i'd buy a lottery ticket last week posts.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
I would go back to 30th June 2004 to stop the person whom started this thread ever doing so. Thus saving me 5 minutes today.

However, seriously I think I would like to go forward 5000 years.

Has the human race destroyed itself? Can people live to 1000+ years? Is there conclusive proof either way of (a) God/an afterlife? Can we travel to the stars? Have we actually built a time machine? So many questions that by then will probably be answered.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003

The progeny wouldn't be you though would it? It would be an inbred hybrid...... oh hang on a minute!

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
4.09pm 21st May 1983 so I could run onto the pitch, disrupt the game just before Stapleton scored the equaliser and see if it affected the final outcome

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'd go back to Jerusalem c. 30AD and the crucifixion, just to see whether Jesus really does look like Bono...

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'd go back to the Bronze Age, before people like Katy Price got their hands on such a moniker, and take a weaponry manual with me. War would be on the agenda. Along with beastly love-making. I imagine that was a time without foreplay or custard, so i'd walk around with my unsavage charms and wow the hirsute chicks with my eyebrow waving and my scientific knowledge of the wilderness. I'd ride one of the sabre-hippos that were around in them days before the world emotionally dried up, and carry a hammer wherever i went like Thor does. I'd be unforgiving like gods are. "Sorry, wrong again Shplang", i'd say to Shplang, and crush his head in with my giant gavel. I'd jump through time on a number of occasions in order to carry on my life as it is now, a little like Nicholas Lyndhurst illicity and cheating did, and go back to the BA with an implement or two that they could be astonished by. I'd disappear and reappear in a puff of smoke and start getting everyone into B&H.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'd like to go back to that England v Germany game where Gazza slides in to the 6 yard box to connect with that cross/shot and he misses by 6 inches. I'd just appear next to him a few seconds earlier and tell him to get in to the box NOW !

You`d be offside though surely ?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I would go back to the time I was 18 and find my present wife (she was not getting on well then with her first husband) she would be 22 and a right looker which leads me to believe after a consultation just now that she might just tell me to do one.
but hey you never know 18 free and nights in the Starlight rooms with all those Swedes life then was good.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

1484.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here