Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time to sack the ******* lot

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Time to sack the f***ing lot

Enough is enough, that was a total DISGRACE today and if he had any SENSE then Dick Tight tonight would sack the f***ing lot of them, Mark 'Blame the ref not my tactical ineptitude' Magoo, Booker who is a total waste of space only fit to carry a clipboard, Sportsmanship Stuart who is a disgrace to the medical profession, Bloaty White , Tinselhead, Butch Wilkins, Hitler Perry, Tinpot Saddam Dick Tight, Atilla the lapdog, Samrah yes the f***ing lot need SACKING and SACKING tonight.
Today was a disgrace and after we get a TRIED and tested ENGLISH manager in hopefully he will get rid of all the dead wood like Useless Oatway, Mayo, Butters, Reid, Knight, Henderson, Carole, Pepsi Rubbish Richards, Albert Tatlock, Frutos, none of them are FIT to wear the stripes.
Today we made Norwich look like Brazil when they are more like Barnsley and if I had took my season ticket with me then I'd have set it alight and THROWN it at the lardy Jocko Clown , in fact if I'd had a box of matches I'd have set fire to myself as that would have been more entertaining than watching that CRAP.
The TABLE does not lie and 2 wins in 7 months shows exactly how USELESS MAGOO is and his signings are.

Save The Albion NOW - MAGOO MUST GO

brighton2win

Aug 21, 2005
Re: Time to sack the f***ing lot

Ernest said:
in fact if I'd had a box of matches I'd have set fire to myself as that would have been more entertaining than watching that CRAP.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
The invasive algae didymosphenia geminate (didymo), which has been confirmed in the Hawea River, will have long-term, devastating effects on the waterway, Fish and Game Otago says.

The freshwater algae, which can be spread by a single drop of water and attaches itself to the river bed by stalks, can smother the habitat of aquatic invertebrates – a major food source for trout – and displace the habitat of other native fish

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
How Dick Knight can let this take place when there are TRIED AND TESTED ENGLISH managers such as Jimmy Case and Jeff Wood unemployed is beyond me.

However Ernest would be better off saving his matches and instead setting fire to SARAH WATTS before a game in the middle of winter as she would take about 3 months to fully burn and if placed on the half way line would prevent any matches being lost to a frozen pitch.

MAGOO OUT

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton

Ernest said:
Enough is enough, that was a total DISGRACE today and if he had any SENSE then Dick Tight tonight would sack the f***ing lot of them, Mark 'Blame the ref not my tactical ineptitude' Magoo, Booker who is a total waste of space only fit to carry a clipboard, Sportsmanship Stuart who is a disgrace to the medical profession, Bloaty White , Tinselhead, Butch Wilkins, Hitler Perry, Tinpot Saddam Dick Tight, Atilla the lapdog, Samrah yes the f***ing lot need SACKING and SACKING tonight.
Today was a disgrace and after we get a TRIED and tested ENGLISH manager in hopefully he will get rid of all the dead wood like Useless Oatway, Mayo, Butters, Reid, Knight, Henderson, Carole, Pepsi Rubbish Richards, Albert Tatlock, Frutos, none of them are FIT to wear the stripes.
Today we made Norwich look like Brazil when they are more like Barnsley and if I had took my season ticket with me then I'd have set it alight and THROWN it at the lardy Jocko Clown , in fact if I'd had a box of matches I'd have set fire to myself as that would have been more entertaining than watching that CRAP.
The TABLE does not lie and 2 wins in 7 months shows exactly how USELESS MAGOO is and his signings are.

Save The Albion NOW - MAGOO MUST GO
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well done Alfie :thumbsup:

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton

Ernest said:
in fact if I'd had a box of matches I'd have set fire to myself as that would have been more entertaining than watching that CRAP.

Somthing i can only dream of!

Last edited:

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
portlock seagull said:
The invasive algae didymosphenia geminate (didymo), which has been confirmed in the Hawea River, will have long-term, devastating effects on the waterway, Fish and Game Otago says.

The freshwater algae, which can be spread by a single drop of water and attaches itself to the river bed by stalks, can smother the habitat of aquatic invertebrates – a major food source for trout – and displace the habitat of other native fish
What can we do to save the poor aquatic invertebrates?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
This is starting to become less amusing as i becomes clear Ernest is starting to talk more sense by the game. :(

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
When we were winning the majority of games yes.

Although the bits about Dick tight have always had an element of truth.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Goring Gull said:
This is starting to become less amusing as i becomes clear Ernest is starting to talk more sense by the game. :(

Yes indeed. There is more than a grain of truth in his ramblings.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
earnest is letting himself slip ,hes not just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring,he isnt funny,but its very repetitive,come on think of a new boring qoute

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Earnie, give us all a break, your 'joke' isn't funny anymore. Shut the f*** up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here