Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

time to own up!

Aug 26, 2011
Are you on drugs??
Man U are one of the best teams in the world who have up until recently been reliant on home grown talent many of which have come up through their own Academy..
Palace are a bunch of pikey, dirty, racially abusive on trams, self obsessed, arrogant, Nigel, nob heads...and FYI our bitter, bitter rivals!
Therefore I opted for Man U.
That is all.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Was talking to a mate, wasn't concentrating on the game and didn't realise they'd changed ends for extra time, saw the ball go into the back of the net, thought it was Utd, kind of cheered. Then realised it was Murray. Absolutely mortified.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
To be fair i was not cheering them on but have to congratulate them on a good result.

Im glad there still in it playing extra time hundreds of miles from home because there gonna get turned over in the league on Friday.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Why are you all so obsessed with this? Over the last few years I've read post after post on here from people saying the Cup competitions "don't matter" and yet Palace beat a weakened Man U in a 'meaningless' competition and you're all acting like they've just won the Champions' League.

Did they behave like this when we beat Man City a few years ago? "Oh shit, Brighton have beaten Man City, this is terrible!"

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I'm with you Rev. Going to Manchester when Albion were in the First Division was not a nice experience. At least going to Palace in the same period was entertaining. I was for Palace and against United.
Rock and a hard place, springs to mind. :(

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Was talking to a mate, wasn't concentrating on the game and didn't realise they'd changed ends for extra time, saw the ball go into the back of the net, thought it was Utd, kind of cheered. Then realised it was Murray. Absolutely mortified.

Lol,i bet you felt dirty afterwards!

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Not cheering for Palace,but delighted by the extra time,what with them having a game that matters on Friday.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Why are you all so obsessed with this? Over the last few years I've read post after post on here from people saying the Cup competitions "don't matter" and yet Palace beat a weakened Man U in a 'meaningless' competition and you're all acting like they've just won the Champions' League.

Did they behave like this when we beat Man City a few years ago? "Oh shit, Brighton have beaten Man City, this is terrible!"

To be fair when we beat Man city, we hadn't a few months previously been the first team to beat Palace in their new stadium. I think they'd have still been smarting like a few people on here are if we had. Nothing wrong with it in my book.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here