Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time to gloat.

emphyrian

May 25, 2004
Woodingdean
got hospitality tickets from work, so gonna have some lunch with DK and then run around to my normal Hblock ST seat to sing my tits off and get the boys going, before running back to the hospitality area for tea and biscuits.

:albion2:

SeeGoals

Bloom’n Marvellous
Jan 22, 2009
Horsham by the sea
:nono:

:angry:

:mad:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
ive got one in V block, gutted is an understatement, anyone want to swap??

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Still in shock that I got my organisational act together so promptly and am now feeling the glow rather than wallowing in self-pitying despair. Got four and have managed to sort three proper Albion fans out with cheap tickets which has been extremely satisfying and a bit of payback for all the games I've missed out on over the past few years to anoraks who go to every game but are about as passionate about the blue and white as a lump of wood.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
I'll swap a V block for £30. Otherwise be grateful for what you've got. (you'll gather I'm a :cry:)

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Well done.

I had booked a train from Newcastle to Brighton at the cost of £120 in order to see the game. I spent all of Friday and Monday on the phone and the internet trying to get a ticket but couldn't.

Before you say 'you had plenty of time to buy a ticket before last week'; I didn't because my university only confirmed exam dates last Friday so I couldn't be sure that I could make it.

So, thank you for gloating and making my afternoon so much better. :(

Check your PM's Mr Fantana I may be able to help.....

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I have a season ticket, so I'm sorted :ascarf:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
:whisky:

having to sit in my regular seat though

:ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports