Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time to give up sadly

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Gully said:
I used to cycle or hitch from Storrington to the Goldstone, wasn't that difficult as I remember, might be worth a try...if of course you are as desperate to get to a game as I used to be.
the man has said hes ill
plus hes in his 50s
it a bit different

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Come on reply mate.I'll pick you up and Get you a ticket.I'll also give you some cash for nothing.I'm touched by your pm alot.I won't be happy unless i can persuade you to come.You have my phone number.The ball is in your court.Come on mate it's christmas.

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
See you all at the game :albion: god bless you all. will be going. I want to thank all those who have been so kind and helpful, jeez its like an oscar acceptance speech :lolol: but i do mean it and yes to the kind fellow who said on your bike! if i had one i guess i may even have gone for it lol, may have got there for boxing day though. :clap2:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Sorry mate, didn't realise how old you were, I was just a teenager when I travelled to games by that method, it was before I could either drive or had a car. Enjoy the game, hopefully you will see the young guns bag a hatfull.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
algie said:
Come on reply mate.I'll pick you up and Get you a ticket.I'll also give you some cash for nothing.I'm touched by your pm alot.I won't be happy unless i can persuade you to come.You have my phone number.The ball is in your court.Come on mate it's christmas.

fantastic offer.
its great to see people who think of others

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
algie said:

Terrific!! A true gentleman and fan:albion:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here