Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Time to back Aaron.....

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Well - normal service has been resumed for Stephen Kenny's Irish team - and how he thinks that James McClean is any good is beyond me.

Connolly needs to drive at defenders - he is too hesitant and keeps wanting to come in on his right foot. Molumby clearly lacks confidence and has been poor. Duffy has been doing well and when he sticks to what he does best he can be very effective. I have been very impressed by Adam Idah again - the kid is developing into a very good player and you can see the improvement every time he plays - John Egan has been very good also.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
And subbed

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Because my (and here's the important part) is that is ****ish writing the sort of things you and others do about Aaron.

"Garbage", "shite" and other similar words are often used. I think its ****ish to do that.

If some 21 year old bloke fails his exam in a difficult course at a top level university and a bunch of old men write on Twitter, Instagram and forums that the boy is "shite", "garbage", "never going to turn into something", then I think they are *****. Same goes for this. Its not unusual that when a large amount of people express their hatred against one individual on social media, it can harm that person. And thats why I think people shouldnt do it.

I notice you act out like this from time to time. Stop being naughty.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Thank **** you don't manage our team

But he’d be a step up on the Irish gaffer.
ROI have managed to be worse than the sum of their parts.
And the sum of their parts is lower championship.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
How does any team comprising of professional players lose to ****ing Azerbaijan. That is ridiculously impressive but then I guess England lost to Iceland.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Lovely header Shane

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Only saw the last 20 minutes, so while I got to enjoy another Duffy bullet header, missed Aaron’s half.

But The Guardian’s commentary is worrying: “Daryl Horgan is on for the infuriatingly ineffective Aaron Conolly.”

Still firmly in the ‘he needs a season on loan in The Championship’ camp…

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Had Duffy to score from a header @ 10/1 with Corals:)

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Only saw the last 20 minutes, so while I got to enjoy another Duffy bullet header, missed Aaron’s half.

But The Guardian’s commentary is worrying: “Daryl Horgan is on for the infuriatingly ineffective Aaron Conolly.”

Still firmly in the ‘he needs a season on loan in The Championship’ camp…

Daryl Horgan was truly awful. He spent the last 20 minutes overhitting passes out of play. He played like he had a secret bet on Azerbaijan.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I’ve been a Brighton fan for 32 years and agree with Swanny. Is that ok?

The shit that Aaron has been getting is ridiculous and totally out of line.

So you agree with someone who flames everyone on a thread, irrespective of whether (like myself) perceived criticism was balanced and justified and claims we’re all c word ********s?!? I have never called Aaron shit etc. I do believe he’s out of his depth, but he can improve over time… yet our little friend claims otherwise… it’s laughable, just to fit his conceited narrative.

So we’re not allowed to express an opinion he says is disparaging, yet it’s okay for him to call all of us c’s. ?!? Seriously ?

He’s an angry highly unstable individual who has serious need for conflict and negative attention. I can’t believe a person like you could side with a non Albion supporting bully, frankly I’m astounded.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here