Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Time to back Aaron.....

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Lol 6 goals in 2299 mins.... I mean, it’s a rather flimsy endorsement !

Hmmmmmmm

Maybe the truth of the matter is that they’re both not quite up to it? However of the two, Andi tries harder and imho has a more varied game - thus I would have preferred him to stay.

Maybe nobody wanted a stroppy, immature striker with a dodgy personal life on loan, and that's why he is still here rather than Zequiri.

That said, I think it's harsh to question Connolly's effort on the pitch, I don't think a lack of effort is his problem.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Potter has a significant opportunity with Locadia IMO, the guy has all the attributes for the EPL, he’s quick(ish), strong and he has shown that he can finish, his problem for me was 100% attitude/application. Potter is supposed to be the master motivational coach. Locadia is into the last year of his contract, you never know……

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Potter has a significant opportunity with Locadia IMO, the guy has all the attributes for the EPL, he’s quick(ish), strong and he has shown that he can finish, his problem for me was 100% attitude/application. Potter is supposed to be the master motivational coach. Locadia is into the last year of his contract, you never know……

You getting in an early April fools!

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Thread filled with *****. Pathetic.

Really hope Aaron is going to shut you all up.

Why do you always have to so aggressive? whilst making totally unwarranted and unfair generalisations about people’s (and here’s the important part) - opinions.

You can be really obnoxious at times, clearly you bring personal frustrations to this board and I for one could do without being preached at by someone who should look to put his own house in order prior to casting stones all around his glass citadel.

I’ve tried to understand why we put up with your constant bipolarism, but I for one have had enough of being castigated for expressing opinion based on the facts as I see them.

Just stop. You’re often an embarrassment to this board, wading in with your agenda and dismissive (at times worryingly angry) posturing.

I won’t bother responding to your predictable riposte, so (here’s a unique idea) don’t bother.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2011

So you think maybe he can pull a Benteke?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Sorry for not paying attention in class :) but where exactly is Locadia, is he training with the squad?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Why do you always have to so aggressive? whilst making totally unwarranted and unfair generalisations about people’s (and here’s the important part) - opinions.

You can be really obnoxious at times, clearly you bring personal frustrations to this board and I for one could do without being preached at by someone who should look to put his own house in order prior to casting stones all around his glass citadel.

I’ve tried to understand why we put up with your constant bipolarism, but I for one have had enough of being castigated for expressing opinion based on the facts as I see them.

Just stop. You’re often an embarrassment to this board, wading in with your agenda and dismissive (at times worryingly angry) posturing.

I won’t bother responding to your predictable riposte, so (here’s a unique idea) don’t bother.

Because my (and here's the important part) is that is ****ish writing the sort of things you and others do about Aaron.

"Garbage", "shite" and other similar words are often used. I think its ****ish to do that.

If some 21 year old bloke fails his exam in a difficult course at a top level university and a bunch of old men write on Twitter, Instagram and forums that the boy is "shite", "garbage", "never going to turn into something", then I think they are *****. Same goes for this. Its not unusual that when a large amount of people express their hatred against one individual on social media, it can harm that person. And thats why I think people shouldnt do it.

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
Thread filled with *****. Pathetic.

Really hope Aaron is going to shut you all up.

Pathetic is a bloody fan of another club like you that knows **** all about our history etc our club . Never been to a game but thinks he knows this club better than everyone

Your on my ignore list as I can’t take any more of your shit on here

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Pathetic is a bloody fan of another club like you that knows **** all about our history etc our club . Never been to a game but thinks he knows this club better than everyone

Your on my ignore list as I can’t take any more of your shit on here

Just my opinion of course, but I think he adds an awful lot more to this place than you ever have, or likely ever will.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Because my (and here's the important part) is that is ****ish writing the sort of things you and others do about Aaron.

"Garbage", "shite" and other similar words are often used. I think its ****ish to do that.

If some 21 year old bloke fails his exam in a difficult course at a top level university and a bunch of old men write on Twitter, Instagram and forums that the boy is "shite", "garbage", "never going to turn into something", then I think they are *****. Same goes for this. Its not unusual that when a large amount of people express their hatred against one individual on social media, it can harm that person. And thats why I think people shouldnt do it.
All I'll say is that your argument falls down because you are on a Brighton fan's forum. If someone can't say a player is shite on here, where can they say it? If you don't like, you can always just trot off somewhere else (not that I'm encouraging you to do that, by the way)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here