Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
:ffsparr:

You still don’t get it.

Keep making those bogeymen up your head mate.

You make out as if no one has or ever will catch this virus. The lockdown won’t stop the virus, in fact, I don’t think it’s in circulation now.

Get this into your head: I don’t believe Covid has a worse mortality rate than flu, therefor, the correct way to get rid of it is herd-immunity - something we use for flu every single year. It’s not a ‘chucking under the bus’ strategy. We should shield the vulnerable, I’ve always said that. As Harry Wilson’s Tackle said (a scientist, I believe) it is extremely rare for young or middled aged people to die with it (just like flu), therefor I am quite happy to catch the virus in order for herd-immunity to happen, again, this is what happens with flu, and also, you don’t have any evidence Covid has a worse mortality rate than flu and that is because we don’t really know how many people have actually had it. Like I said before, 40,000 haven’t died of it.

As for the racist thing, you got proof of that? What I said was in no way racist. Perhaps you would like to explain why you thought it was?

Your insults are painfully embarrassing and they make you look like the emotionally stunted one. Shame.

if we've achieved herd immunity with flu, how come people get it every winter?

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
We went from 1 or 2 deaths a day at the beginning of March, to more than 1000 a day at the beginning of April, without lockdown until 23rd March. My Local pub re opened for a week and then had to shut down again when 4 staff and 16 customers got Covid. You can hug dozens of people and no problem if none are shedding virus, or you can stand too close to one infectious person and you have it. Stop being daft.

My thoughts and prayers go to those 20 people who must’ve died of this virus. The virus so deadly you need to be tested to know you have it.

RIP

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Questioning is an excellent idea. I’ll start. How and when did you remember your login and password?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Joking" about someones medical condition is being a grade A **** regardless of what you think about the opinions of the individual.

gboy.jpg

and you ****ing know it, so get a grip

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
"Joking" about someones medical condition is being a grade A **** regardless of what you think about the opinions of the individual.

View attachment 127876

and you ****ing know it, so get a grip

Do point me to where. I asked him a question. Question everything. Einstien said so.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Do point me to where. I asked him a question. Question everything. Einstien said so.
[

QUOTE=Megazone;9484074]On a positive though, I lose so much memory after my seizures, watching games where we beat Arsenal both times on YouTube is almost like getting to experience it as enjoyably as the original moments. I also like to believe the struggles the Albion faced and the dream come true of where we are now is a reflection of what I will one day get to experience. I've just got to keep going and not give up, but like I said before, your comments are massive for me and help to get me feeling familiar to my norm.[/QUOTE]

Questioning is an excellent idea. I’ll start. How and when did you remember your login and password?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Megazone writes about his seizures that makes him lose memory, you ask a "random" question about how he remembers his login and password. And now you are pretending its a coincidence?

Boris Johnson got more credibility.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Megazone writes about his seizures that makes him lose memory, you ask a "random" question about how he remembers his login and password. And now you are pretending its a coincidence?

Boris Johnson got more credibility.

That isn't the point. You and him said question EVERYTHING. I have. You don't like it. Do you, perhaps, mean question anything you approve of being questiond? That's a bit dictator-y.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
My thoughts and prayers go to those 20 people who must’ve died of this virus. The virus so deadly you need to be tested to know you have it.

RIP

The one I know best has some Kidney damage, not killed him but it is going to affect his health long term, and possibly shorten his life. It isn't flu.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
if we've achieved herd immunity with flu, how come people get it every winter?

It’s like with the common cold. We can still catch it but it’s an annoyance rather than a death sentence.

In his autobiography, the film director Michael Powell, who was visiting an area with Eskimo tribes, was warned to keep well away from them. A cold virus carried in unwittingly could wipe out half their village.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
It’s like with the common cold. We can still catch it but it’s an annoyance rather than a death sentence.

In his autobiography, the film director Michael Powell, who was visiting an area with Eskimo tribes, was warned to keep well away from them. A cold virus carried in unwittingly could wipe out half their village.

So no herd immunity then? Only [MENTION=33983]BeHereNow[/MENTION] said there was. Is his email broken?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
The lockdown won’t stop the virus, in fact, I don’t think it’s in circulation now.

As [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] and [MENTION=30847]Megazone[/MENTION] have gone quiet, maybe you can help. Why is it acceptable to type that about Covid but not question someone's epilepsy?

A sane answer from any of you will do.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
That isn't the point. You and him said question EVERYTHING. I have. You don't like it. Do you, perhaps, mean question anything you approve of being questiond? That's a bit dictator-y.

So were you deliberately making a jibe about his seizures or was it an unintended faux pas?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Its your choice to interprete "question everything" as "go on and act like an 8 year old schoolyard bully". If thats who you want to be, fine, thats all up to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
So were you deliberately making a jibe about his seizures or was it an unintended faux pas?

I was questioning whether he was telling the truth, as he's had more accounts than a Nigerian fraudster.

Should I just accept his mainstream epilepsy report like a good sheeple?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
As [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] and [MENTION=30847]Megazone[/MENTION] have gone quiet, maybe you can help. Why is it acceptable to type that about Covid but not question someone's epilepsy?

A sane answer from any of you will do.

As I see it there is a difference between doing that kind of generalismo statement and mocking a individual because of their illness, but if you disagree then you disagree - nothing to do about it, its up to you and based on who you are and want to be.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Its your choice to interprete "question everything" as "go on and act like an 8 year old schoolyard bully". If thats who you want to be, fine, thats all up to you.

I'm just pointing out the massive hypocrisy in Covid and mask denialists getting upset when their own diseases are brought up. Especially as the bloke has been running multiple accounts since NSC began and has never forgotten them before.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
[

QUOTE=Megazone;9484074]On a positive though, I lose so much memory after my seizures, watching games where we beat Arsenal both times on YouTube is almost like getting to experience it as enjoyably as the original moments. I also like to believe the struggles the Albion faced and the dream come true of where we are now is a reflection of what I will one day get to experience. I've just got to keep going and not give up, but like I said before, your comments are massive for me and help to get me feeling familiar to my norm.

Boris Johnson got more credibility.[/QUOTE]

Thanks mate for sticking up for me on this one, it does feel horrible having someone troll your chronic illnesses straight after you've opened up to thousands of people about your struggles on here. He's probably trying to imply I'm making my epilepsy up as he has with everything I've mentioned on here. I piss the bed when I fit, why would you want to make that up? But just ignore him. Katie Hopkins has issues with people with epilepsy too so he's not the only one I've seen recently mocking this disease. He's been trolling me for about 10 years now with this sort of stuff. A charity I've been getting involved with have seen the stuff I've been on the receiving end of with him and want to get involved, so just let him do his thing.
I would say he'll get his karma but that already looks the case being 50 years old trolling people online over conspiracies. I'm sure you and I will be in much better place by that age than stuck on here craving negative attention through petty point scoring. He must be going through some horrible stuff inside to feel the need to do some of the stuff he does and it's not just me he trolls as we've seen.

He's just using whatever popular view to attack whoever is questioning it.
Pitty him because it can't be nice being that crude. I really hope whatever it is Guinness Boy is going through, he comes out of it with positivity and then hopefully we can all then just accept our differences and make that effort to get on peacefully. I bet he's probably a decent person when push comes to shove so fingers crossed he'll pull through and stop the Katie Hopkins impersonation.

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020

RIP

Whatever the rights and wrongs of the current situation and the mistakes that have undoubtedly been made, there is one thing that is crystal clear and I am certain of - you really are an insensitive ****wit!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here