Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for the Clipboard Kid to go

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
If as it seems that Magoo is bombproof something needs to be done and as was mentioned on the phone in today it's time to sack the Clipboard Kid and Fatty White and get a tried and tested ENGLISH coach in to help Magoo.
Even Stevie Wonder could see that between the three of them they have not got a clue and theY think tactics are a mint sweet.
It's time Dick Tight pulled his finger out gave Booker the boot and got someone decent like Dave Merrington in.
It was a breath of fresh air listening to him on the phone in and I'm 100% sure he would do a decent job with us.

SACK MAGOO, CLIPBOARD KID & FATTY NOW :angry: :angry: :angry:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Absolutely definitely we have an ex striker in Magoo who cant coach our GLUT of forwards where the goal is and plays an inexperienced kid against the team who are top.

He hasnt a clue.

MAGOO OUT :angry: :angry: :angry: MERRINGTON (TRIED AND TESTED ENGLISH) IN

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I hear that BARRY LLOYD is willing to close his newsagents on a Saturday afternoon and take over the job.

We never gave him enough time to prove himself the first time round.

After all, when he said after the play-off defeat in 1991 that we would not need the play-offs to get out of that division the following season he was RIGHT.

1066gull

Shropshire Seagull said:
Looking for a coach?

Could Gazza do a job ?

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I wouldn't want him here. Talented player he may of been, but he ain't no manager.

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Absolutely definitely we have an ex striker in Magoo who cant coach our GLUT of forwards where the goal is and plays an inexperienced kid against the team who are top.

He hasnt a clue.

MAGOO OUT :angry: :angry: :angry: MERRINGTON (TRIED AND TESTED ENGLISH) IN

Parrot.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What on earth are you still doing up Yorkie ? I'm turning in now, and so should you.

1066gull

Have no fear when 1066 is here.

Ernest is a doofus. End of and I win.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Easy 10 said:
What on earth are you still doing up Yorkie ? I'm turning in now, and so should you.

I don't feel like sleeping right now.

1066 you have a long, long way to go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here