Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for Slade to go

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
How are ARS going to address the failure of the Slade/Bloom axis though Ern? Is a MASSIVE PROTEST planned?

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
f*** off!

Days like today are something Slade HAS to do. I am sure if he had the choice between working with the players are spenidng the time opening the new club shop, he'd chose the first option.

Give the guy a break. He has done an amazing job so far :albion2:[

What an entrance to NSC
Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Ok i see from the response I got that he was joking. But what is so funny?

Absolutely nothing. He has been on the same old fishing expedition for about 5years. Its tedious to the point of absolute boredom.

Aside from Newbies who will soon learn to put Ernest on their ignore list, the only ones still being taken in are those that refer to it as a joke. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Last edited:

Apr 17, 2009
Rural East Sussex
I posted Russell Slade Sacked and got my head bitten off, threatened with a life time ban and a fate worse than death and this joker get his bottie slapped with a feather. Bloody favoritism or what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
I posted Russell Slade Sacked and got my head bitten off, threatened with a life time ban and a fate worse than death and this joker get his bottie slapped with a feather. Bloody favoritism or what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Blame Dick Knight & Russell Slade for this whole situation arising.

SACK THE BOARD! :rant:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

yours was a lie. his is an opinion(though its not a REAL one). there is a difference numb nuts.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
You used to be amusing, but not anymore.

You need a new thing buddy:thumbsup:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
You used to be amusing, but not anymore.

You need a new thing buddy:thumbsup:

I can't even remember the time he used to be funny :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here