Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for Slade to go

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
One month to start of the season and what are our managers priorities ?

1/Supervising the training so we start the season in best possible shape ?

2/On the phone to managers/agents/chairmen etc trying to get new players ?

3/Or spend the afternoon ponsing around in a shop selling overpriced tat ?

As we all know 3 is the answer so it's time the baldy clown was sacked and a dedicated manager was brought in before we spend all season in a relegation fight.

SLADE OUT

SACK THE BOARD

:angry::angry::angry:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I think your needle is stuck in the groove...

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Or he was in the shop AFTER training rather than instead of.
And he was there unveiling the signings he has made to benefit our team.

Nicky-Number-Nine

Jul 7, 2009
One month to start of the season and what are our managers priorities ?

1/Supervising the training so we start the season in best possible shape ?

2/On the phone to managers/agents/chairmen etc trying to get new players ?

3/Or spend the afternoon ponsing around in a shop selling overpriced tat ?

As we all know 3 is the answer so it's time the baldy clown was sacked and a dedicated manager was brought in before we spend all season in a relegation fight.

SLADE OUT

SACK THE BOARD

:angry::angry::angry:

f*** off!

Days like today are something Slade HAS to do. I am sure if he had the choice between working with the players are spenidng the time opening the new club shop, he'd chose the first option.

Give the guy a break. He has done an amazing job so far :albion2:

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
f*** off!

Days like today are something Slade HAS to do. I am sure if he had the choice between working with the players are spenidng the time opening the new club shop, he'd chose the first option.

:lolol:

I Agree by the way.

SLADE OUT! :angry:

SACK THE BOARD! :angry:

KNIGHT OUT! :angry:

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
f*** off!

:lolol:

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
f*** off!

Newbie get down off your high horse, Ernest is a joker and this is his thing, he's been rolling this one out since time began. Go with it and he might let you in his ARS. :thumbsup:

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
For all we know he may have already done the hard work by getting players in and the formalities are all that are left. Lets be fair because he has come out with some sudden signings and I don't recall anyone complaining about the other arrivals.

No need for complaints just yet. We need to trust this guy as he clearly knows what is and isn't good enough for this league (due to his fluctuating league positions whilst in charge at Yeovil).

Not sure what the problem is with him working at the shop either. Might have earnt the club some money...:)

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
For all we know he may have already done the hard work by getting players in and the formalities are all that are left. Lets be fair because he has come out with some sudden signings and I don't recall anyone complaining about the other arrivals.

No need for complaints just yet. We need to trust this guy as he clearly knows what is and isn't good enough for this league (due to his fluctuating league positions whilst in charge at Yeovil).

Not sure what the problem is with him working at the shop either. Might have earnt the club some money...:)
See post above. It is a joke albeit a little tedious at times

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here