Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for Loft?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Back on topic, should play on Tuesday night, along with Sullivan.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
What have we got to lose. Our centre mids aren't creating anything. He should play against Northampton.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Can't do any worse than the current midfield so why not. Can pick a pass and does a lot of work. Can't see him getting a run though he can't hit a ball 50 yards to no one which seems to be the standard for playing at the moment

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
we dont need a midfielder who can pass the ball when we just seem intent on launching it the length of the pitch

Lord Large

Keeping the faith
Aug 6, 2008
Out on the floor
Loft at least shows signs of wanting the ball off the defence and a willingness to get forward and support the attackers.

Loft, Sullivan, Fraser, Lynch, Robsinon. Give them all a start against Northampton.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
:laugh: wang

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Loft at least shows signs of wanting the ball off the defence and a willingness to get forward and support the attackers.

Loft, Sullivan, Fraser, Lynch, Robsinon. Give them all a start against Northampton.

Then lose and have this board swarming with posts on how well we did in this competition last year under Wilkins, no thanks. Put out the strongest team possible and let the likes of Loft Dixon etc play in The Sussex Senior Cup.

barney

Jul 31, 2006
getting back to the topic.. of course withdean wanker was bullied at school. of f***ing course he was.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I still think he has something to offer, he did one bad pass yesterday to Robinson, but then CARVED the defence open with a measure through ball down the wing to Robinson,

At least if loft plays we will have a central midfielder that wants to get forward, and looks for the ball

Give the guy a chance, Virgo is NOT a central midfielder, so dont play him there - dont be masked by his goals, he is not good enough there

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Is this meant to be funny? Or is this the sort of thing you post just so people notice you :jester:

You're a NERD of the highest order. The kind of guy, who at school got bullied everywere he went, the kind of guy who took a pack lunch into school when everyone brought stuff in the cafe; the kind of guy who stayed extra time after school to get his special little grades. GEEK.

whats wrong with taking a packed lunch anyway, as for my school experience it was only chavs that BOUGHT (not BROUGHT) lunch in the canteen and buy lunch i mean burger and chips.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wasn't Loft involved in the absolute sitter set up for McLeod/ Forster just before the end? Our midfield was so woeful on Saturday that I don't think I'd be that upset if Kerry was introduced ALONG with Loft for tomorrow.

*hides*

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
worth a punt tomorrow I guess

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

definitely to all the above , I mean Sully HAS to have a chance soon!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here