Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for BRA

D

Deleted User X18H

... The Brighton Republican Army to weedle out Cockerneys and send them back to whence they came, Ernest can be our General.:lolol: :lolol:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I'm one of your "cockerneys" and I know where I'd rather come from and it's NOT Brighton :wave:

D

Deleted User X18H

well off you go then see you around:wave:

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
I think if we jump back a few generations many of us are Cockerneys. I certainly am. Luckily my dad's folks moved out of the smoke (and Fulham FC catchment area) in around 1950.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Jesus Gul said:
I think if we jump back a few generations many of us are Cockerneys. I certainly am. Luckily my dad's folks moved out of the smoke (and Fulham FC catchment area) in around 1950.

Shhh we'll be lined up against the wall and shot together when Mr Bed and Breakfast carries out his ethnic cleansing :rolleyes:

D

Deleted User X18H

Gerbil said:
Shhh we'll be lined up against the wall and shot together when Mr Bed and Breakfast carries out his ethnic cleansing :rolleyes:
Yep I base my shooting technique on Michael Mahoney Johnson

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
My family came to Brighton in 1800 from a small Sussex village, Where they had lived since 1600. I think that makes me pure Sussex if not Brightonian. Can I join. Cockneys out :D

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Jesus Gul said:

If you live in Fulham you are not a cockerney, I'm afraid.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Jesus Gul said:

Thats almost identical to my background althought I believe my dad's folks moved in about 1955 and were in the Chelsea FC catchment area.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
If you live in Fulham you are not a cockerney, I'm afraid.

It's supposed to be just the east end isn't it. I think in this case HB&B is including all Londoners as Cockney.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Toronto Seagull said:
So you ended up in Abu Dhabi. Wrong turn at the Old Kent road.? :jester:

yeah my kids will be getting grief in twenty or so years time on the Al Wahda FC message board from Abu Dhabi Born and Bred who will be accusing everyone of being scummy Dubai-neys!! :wave:

Old Kent Road - Gin Palace :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here