Votes: 39 76.5%
  • Out

Votes: 12 23.5%

• Total voters

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I can't BELIEVE it is only 2 weeks to the START of the pre season training and that baldy clown not only hasn't sorted his backroom staff out but has not SIGNED one player to strengthen the side.
Instead he is sunning himself on HOLIDAY despite having a holiday halfway through the season when Yeovil SENSIBLY sacked him and they ZOOMED up the table as soon as he was gone.
In fact INTELLIGANT people like me say that Baldy Slade is a poor mans Peter Taylor who SIMPLY used a team CREATED by Micky Adams to CLAIM success for himself.
I say it's time for Tony Bloom to stop wasting time at Ascot or playing snap and FIRE Slade and get a dedicated manager in like Kevin Keegan.

SLADE OUT

:angry::angry::angry:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Slade in , if it means taking up Ernest's suggestion of bringing in KKK.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I can't BELIEVE it is only 2 weeks to the START of the pre season training and that baldy clown not only hasn't sorted his backroom staff out but has not SIGNED one player to strengthen the side.
Instead he is sunning himself on HOLIDAY despite having a holiday halfway through the season when Yeovil SENSIBLY sacked him and they ZOOMED up the table as soon as he was gone.
In fact INTELLIGANT people like me say that Baldy Slade is a poor mans Peter Taylor who SIMPLY used a team CREATED by Micky Adams to CLAIM success for himself.
I say it's time for Tony Bloom to stop wasting time at Ascot or playing snap and FIRE Slade and get a dedicated manager in like Kevin Keegan.

SLADE OUT

:laugh:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Blimey, it's only the close season and already Ernest has got his ARS out...

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Spot on Ernest. As Withdean Wanderer has said this summer has been SHOCKING so far and it's obvious we won't improve all the while Slade's at the helm. Best he goes now and gives the new man a chance to use the transfer window to get his own players in - but just watch the club dither and screw it up like they did with Adams and the January window.

You mark my words, unless Slade goes now there's a good chance our first match with Walsall will still be goalless after five minutes.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Years and years of the same 'joke' and he's still plugging away.

Bless.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne

SLADE OUT

:clap2::lolol:

BIG GAY AL

May 27, 2008
oh dear
:bigwave: (quick question, whenever i see this on posts i always think wanker but apparently its 'big wave', am i the only one to make this mistake?)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Spot on Ernest. As Withdean Wanderer has said this summer has been SHOCKING so far and it's obvious we won't improve all the while Slade's at the helm. Best he goes now and gives the new man a chance to use the transfer window to get his own players in - but just watch the club dither and screw it up like they did with Adams and the January window.

You mark my words, unless Slade goes now there's a good chance our first match with Walsall will still be goalless after five minutes.

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here