[Albion] Time for a where’s your Albion Mojo thread

Where is your Albion Mojo today

• Total voters

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Nine.

Making some massive exciting signings.

No sign of losing our best players (yet).

That miserable overrated RDZ was sacked. A chirpier young exciting manager is in.

Would be 10 if we managed to get Potter back.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I am so excited about next season and even with Gross looking like he’s gone it’s a first ever Ten for me (I think it’s the first)

Can’t wait for next season
I would have voted 10 were it not for Fab's worrying barnet.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Nine.

Making some massive exciting signings.

No sign of losing our best players (yet).

That miserable overrated RDZ was sacked. A chirpier young exciting manager is in.

Would be 10 if we managed to get Potter back.
PLEASE give your Potter love and RDZ dislike a rest, we all know what you think, no need to flog an already dead horse any longer!

Toongull

Jul 25, 2008
Hadrian's Wall
Solid 8 for me. If we get this lad from Gothenburg in and a LB it’ll be a 10.

Much as I love Gross I wouldn’t begrudge him a move back home, especially to Dortmund.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
PLEASE give your Potter love and RDZ dislike a rest, we all know what you think, no need to flog an already dead horse any longer!

Er.. why? You asked the question, and I answered. It's not my fault you don't like my opinion.

I'm buzzing for the new season, more so than I would be if RDZ was still moping about all around the place, with his stupid hair and that.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I kid you not (and please take my neurodiversity into account here) I am finding MII so worrying I actually dreamt I met him last night. Somehow in real life he'd morphed into one of my work colleagues. Well, soon to be an ex-colleague because he's not passed probation. He is ethnically (and accent-ally) Indian but has an Anglo Saxon name, albeit none of us (not even him it seems) knows which of the two names he uses is his first name and which is his family name. This is a colleague who does not respond to any emails that require elaboration. He ran a course this year and absolutely f***ed it all up. I know I overthink things, but.... this was an actual dream. FFS. For what it's worth 'MII' was quite nice but like my work colleague he wouldn't tell me what his real name is :lolol:

:shootself

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Er.. why? You asked the question, and I answered. It's not my fault you don't like my opinion.

I'm buzzing for the new season, more so than I would be if RDZ was still moping about all around the place, with his stupid hair and that.
Because the constant references to love for Potter and hate for RDZ is boring, why not just look forward? RDZ and Potter are history

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Because the constant references to love for Potter and hate for RDZ is boring, why not just look forward? RDZ and Potter are history

I don't care that you find it boring. It was completely relevant to the the mojo score that you asked for.

I am looking forward. But the mojo score takes into account what has happened, what is happening, what could happen and what might have happened.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
I don't care that you find it boring. It was completely relevant to the the mojo score that you asked for.

I am looking forward. But the mojo score takes into account what has happened, what is happening, what could happen and what might have happened.
Fine, I’ll just ignore your Potter love and RDZ hate from hereon in :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

It absolutely does not. It is your instant response to the question 'what is your mojo'. It doesn't require watching old videos or casting runes.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
It absolutely does not. It is your instant response to the question 'what is your mojo'. It doesn't require watching old videos or casting runes.

If I asked you what your general mood was, would you need to go away and think about it, or could you give an instant response?

Of course it would be instant - but that's not to say there isn't a complex array of factors that determine the score you give.

The same works with the Albion mojo score. A lot has happened at the Albion which has got us to this point. I don't need to go away and think about it, I already know how I feel, and I know the reasons why.

It's a solid 9. It feels like an incredibly optimistic time. An overrated miserable manager has gone and an exciting enthusiastic young manager has arrived. Topped up with some VERY exciting signings, my mojo is sky high... but it could be higher, just.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Rather than a left winger like Mitoma being off, I think it more likely Adingra may move on. But most likely on balance is that it means March has had a setback and won't be playing before Christmas.
Adingra is a left winger, at times last season he was out only winger, we now have cover on both sides.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Can’t wait for it to get stared.
Looking forward to seeing how we play together with the injured players coming back and the new lads. Also means that the Euros are over and no more Southgate boring me to tears

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
7 for me, I've enjoyed the easier to listen to interviews with Fabian, But I'm sensible, we don't know how he will adapt to the premier league.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If I asked you what your general mood was, would you need to go away and think about it, or could you give an instant response?

Of course it would be instant - but that's not to say there isn't a complex array of factors that determine the score you give.

The same works with the Albion mojo score. A lot has happened at the Albion which has got us to this point. I don't need to go away and think about it, I already know how I feel, and I know the reasons why.

It's a solid 9. It feels like an incredibly optimistic time. An overrated miserable manager has gone and an exciting enthusiastic young manager has arrived. Topped up with some VERY exciting signings, my mojo is sky high... but it could be higher, just.
I agree with your nine. But I spent only 400 milliseconds thinking about it. The time it tales to respond to someone shouting 'duck!' :thumbsup:

Apologies for my weird dream. It means nothing, I'm sure. My main processor is playing up at he moment due to 'events' (stress).

Brighton1959

Oct 26, 2021
Fabian is an exciting prospect - but we don’t know how he will handle Premier League , likewise good early signings - 7 for me

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Six. Current focus is on the EUROs but once that has come to an end, the Albion anticipation can begin. I don’t know what will happen next season, new faces are arriving but stalwarts are departing. However one thing’s for sure, it will be another rollercoaster of emotions 😅

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here