Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tim Lovejoy - Muppet

WestStandLad

Jan 28, 2004
Sussex
Tim Lovejoy is an arsehole. One of the most arrogant, self obsessed people walking the planet.

He represents absolutely everything that is wrong with football now days.

New fan, sky generation cocksucker.

From his book...

"Why does travelling up to Middlesbrough or Sunderland or Blackburn mean you know more than me? Does it really mean that just because you go to away matches in far-away towns you are a bigger and, therefore, better football fan than me? Of course it doesn't. Now, whenever I'm challenged on the subject I tell people that I go away all the time but only if it's to Rome, Monaco, Barcelona or somewhere else equally glamorous in the Champions League."

Get to f*** Lovejoy. It's you and your cronies that bleed this game dry. As soon as the bubble bursts you'll disappear as quick as you came.

What was the matter with 'supporting' Watford like you used to? Chelsea must be so proud to have fans like him.

As you might be able to tell... Tim Lovejoy winds me up rather:glare:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Tim Lovejoy is an arsehole. One of the most arrogant, self obsessed people walking the planet.

From his book...

"Why does travelling up to Middlesbrough or Sunderland or Blackburn mean you know more than me? Does it really mean that just because you go to away matches in far-away towns you are a bigger and, therefore, better football fan than me? Of course it doesn't. Now, whenever I'm challenged on the subject I tell people that I go away all the time but only if it's to Rome, Monaco, Barcelona or somewhere else equally glamorous in the Champions League."

Get to f*** Lovejoy. It's you and your cronies that bleed this game dry. As soon as the bubble bursts you'll disappear as quick as you came.

What was the matter with 'supporting' Watford like you used to? Chelsea must be so proud to have fans like him.

What a wanker. :thud:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
he deserves a good shoeing

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Was it him that turned up on some chat show in a Ramones T-Shirt and some fine human asked him what his favourite Ramones song and he couldnt name one?

god what a dipper - everybodies favourite Ramnes song is Anarchy in the UK

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Of course it's the players fault. Yes the manager is to blame for errors in team selection, tactics, substitutions etc. but the players are still professionals in their trade. They should still be expected to perform to a minimum standard and demonstrate the basic skills required of a professional footballer. Which they didn't. So they're to blame.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

From his book...

I guess thats one advantage to supporting a team like the Albion. We're never going to end up with glory seeking twats like that latching on :lolol:

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
He was shit on that program which only proved successful because Helen Chamberlain, and yes he does love himself.

Hear hear! It's good to have someone such as Helen Chamberlain, who supports a lower league team, rather than Lovejoy going on and on about Chelsea. I believe his replacement is a Man U fan but is not so objectionable as Lovejoy....and has anyone heard his attempts at commentating? Absolutely terrible!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here