Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tim Lovejoy - from a press release

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I think Tim himself had something to say on the subject (taken from the comments on WSC)

I was once dragged onto Soccer AM by some mates. We were 'fans of the week', and apparently we were only going on to wind Lovejoy up.
In the bar after the show, one of our group approached Lovejoy and asked him at what point he had switched allegiance from Watford (who he apparently used to support) to Chelsea.

His reply, and I quote, was delightful: "Shut the f**k up, you c**t."

As arrogant and self-delusional a man as I've ever met in my life.

As loathsome as the bloke is, I don't beleive he would have spoken to someone like that unless completely pissed. I don't think he's got the bottle, for a start.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
You. (Well, your 'comedy' character on here)

ZAP!

Another airing I feel of Crodo:

colin-hunt.jpg

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
41iLjKLEscL._SS500_.jpg

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
He's a childhood thing for me. Watching Soccer AM with my dad. I like Lovejoy.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
I wish we could load him into a rocket & blast him into the outer regions of the galaxy.

First it'd be getting rid of him & secondly if aliens found him they'd think we're all like him & not invade our planet.

Also hopefully they'd give him a few anal probes too :lol:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
In fairness, I doubt very much Lovejoy wrote the press release himself. Or even looked over it before it went out. Blame idiot PR types.

You are joking, right?

No, he probably didn't write it - he'd have eaten the crayons first before trying to write with them.

However, if a PR agency sends out a press release without consulting the client first - that's cheerio time. And no PR agency worth their salt would have written such horseshit-laden wank without being instructed to do so first.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
From Wiki-
Tim is a keen supporter of Chelsea F.C though was originally a Watford FC fan.
Can somebody help me? I don't understand this.... Do people switch teams?

Now, I think we all agree with the tone of your post.

I really can't understand how anyone can support two clubs. Eh, TOTTENHAM SEAGULL? :jester:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Yes, by his agent or his full time PR person. I doubt Lovejoy would look over it in the same way not many bands get to sign off their own press material and are often baffled by it when you speak to them.

Some of the, as you call it, "horsehit-laden wank", I get sent on a daily basis is fart worse than this.

Not arguing in favour of Lovejoy - just saying he probably isn't at fault in this instance.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
I have always thought he would out
mong even the mongest mong. A fly filled festering ****, left to bake in the
midday sun, on every level.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Yes, by his agent or his full time PR person. I doubt Lovejoy would look over it in the same way not many bands get to sign off their own press material and are often baffled by it when you speak to them.

Some of the, as you call it, "horsehit-laden wank", I get sent on a daily basis is fart worse than this.

Not arguing in favour of Lovejoy - just saying he probably isn't at fault in this instance.

Did you ever get to read Danny Dyers about Big Brother?

That was MUCH worse.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Lovejoy = shit-stain.

And what in the name of all that is holy is he doing on my sodding television of a Sunday morning? At least he seems to have got the boot from 606, so I guess it's a small droplet of comfort midst a sea of hideous over-exposure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here