Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tiger Woods - who cares?

I'm sure you're right about Woods' attitude - but it's going to cost him this time. Over the next few months and what he's got coming he could do with some support, and he isn't going to get any.

Then you also get into the debate about whether to be truly great you also have to show a bit of dignity, class and respect for your rivals as well as win everything.

He could also do with showing some sincere humility. IMO that is what makes a difference between a very good and a great sportsman. Probably why Federer falls in the latter category and Woods without this episode would never have been considered the same. He may yet learn.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The issue here is PGA need Tiger on board as he is golf at the moment and is what attracts high numbers and sponsorship of events.

No Tiger and golf would go down the order of big draw sporting events.

Unfortunately the PGA has probably contributed to his aloofness and belief he is untouchable (so to speak unless a nubile lady looking for a shag).

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Such a shame that commerical aspects have to come into his "forgiveness"...He is a phenonenal golfer, but like I said before that counts for nought in my eyes, if I was his wife he'd have to have dipped his dick in bleach, and had a full body descale before he came back anywhere near me....

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
What a moron for cheating on his beautiful wife. I bet he cries during the interview saying something like how tough it is to be a sex addict.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Cracking news conference.

Tiger seemed genuinely sorry and remorseful for his actions.

Welcome back to the golfing family Tiger, you have been forgiven.

Get Well Soon

:bowdown:

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Off the course he's had more 'birdies' than on it and his poor wife must be sick of him (although not his money).

And none of those birdies would have given the geezer a second look if he was working in a diner. As Mrs. Merton would have said “Tell me Kimberly / Jordan / Reagan…….. , what was it that first attracted you to the billionaire Tiger Woods?”

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This really is a Drop the Dead Donkey moment..... golfer caught shagging around apologises in order to try to re-build his corporate image.. as the thread suggests, who cares ?

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Surely you sort this out with your wife,alone and in private,that keeps it private and one could understand ,his life outside golf is non of our business,save gossip and innuendo . This statement is a message from his remaining sponsors !

Thamesmead_Eagle

Royalty user
Feb 19, 2010
It's all Sky Sports News are going on about!!
Horrible accent as well :/

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
The bloke's a toss*r.

The same goes for those ass*oles in the England football squad who
see to think in the same way. Terry, Cole etc etc ........an that is why
we won't win the world cup.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
not me he is an arrogant selfish twat

This has become like a Michael Jackson saga now, and for someone who is famous for hitting a little ball it's all such trivial shit in the grand scheme of things.

Bugger off Mr Woods, you dull pratt - you got money so you get slutty whores, so what. You either keep a promise to the one you married, or you separate and play the field - nothing new and noting of interest to me.
The media ought to be ashamed for making it 'news' for everyone to suffer.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
it occured to me this morning, why should Tiger Woods give a crap? why not just carry on, or apologise to his wife and fix things with here. why should he care what we think. is the PGA tour going to invoke its clause that adulterous players are barred...?

i know, its the money. makes the Mirror headline "Tiger goes for his Wedge" the pun of the year. but even then, he is so massivly wealthy that he doesnt need to earn another penny. he probably earns millions a year in interest alone. i actually feel a little sorry for him, that he seems trapped into playing to the tune of sponsors he doesnt actually need. all that money but no freedom.

Tiger, get out of rehab, do your own thing.

(but who actually believes that sex addiction thing anyway? got to love the american way, call it a disease, then there can be a cure. an expensive cure of course.)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here