Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tiger Woods 5/1 to win the Open tomorrow......

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Is it me or is that cracking value......

Adam Scott has a history of bottling it when then heat gets turned up in Majors and whilst GMac has won a major, Woods has infinitely more experience in the locker.

thealbionfan

Oct 6, 2003

Adam Scott has a history of bottling it when then heat gets turned up in Majors and whilst GMac has won a major, Woods has infinitely more experience in the locker.

Have to say I have gone for this. Also had a sneaky each way on GMac before the Open started so am hoping I will get something back in an event...

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Have to say I have gone for this. Also had a sneaky each way on GMac before the Open started so am hoping I will get something back in an event...

I guess GMac must have been around 20/1 so good luck!!

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I have Els e/w at 40/1 so hoping he shoots a decent round tomorrow

You never know mate, if he shoots low and puts the pressure on anything can happen.

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
Adam Scott has a history of bottling it when then heat gets turned up in Majors

Have to disagree with that comment .
Scott has a very good record as a front-runner - he more often than not wins when leading a comp into the final round . The only time he's lead a major going in to the last day was The Masters in 2011 . Schwartzel birdied the last 4 holes ! Beat Scott by 2 - that's certainly no bottlejob .

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Have to disagree with that comment .
Scott has a very good record as a front-runner - he more often than not wins when leading a comp into the final round . The only time he's lead a major going in to the last day was The Masters in 2011 . Schwartzel birdied the last 4 holes ! Beat Scott by 2 - that's certainly no bottlejob .

As I stated in the Majors not in PGA tour events. I stand by my comments.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

Woods has won almost all of his majors when leading or tying going into the 4th round, a superb front-runner, but doesn't come from behind (oo-er missus). I would love him to win it, but I think it will be Scott - and Steve Williams will cream himself if that happens.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Gmac for me, looked in excellent form towards the end of his round yesterday

Wondergull

Nov 24, 2004
Brooklyn, New York
I have a couple of quid on Snedeker at 300/1 on Betfair so I am hoping he can play like Friday again. I've laid it back at 25/1 so I've got a free bet of 275/1 so fingers crossed the wind gets up and Scott implodes.

I've also got something on GMac

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Woods.........................................ha ha ..................................ha haa.

I is happy! 3 boggies in a row.........................ha ha bloody superb..ha ha........... miserable shit!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here