Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tiger in disabled slur

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Hiney said:
The Telegraph hilariously felt they needed to put the word 'spastic' in brackets after the offending word, just in case we didn't get it the first time.

Good work

:thumbsup:

Looks like I wont be buying a paper anytime soon then... :lolol:

twickers said:
African Amercian vernacular? What are you Nathan Barley? You're also talking out of your arse.

There are two theories behind African American vernacular english. One is that that is was derived from English learned incorrectly - dialect hypothesis. The other is that is is derived from a combination of English and West African languages - creole hypothesis.

Are you telling me spaz means something else to Tiger Woods? Are you telling me Tiger constitutes an excuse of incorrectly learned English or a hybrid of English and West African languages? African American vernacular my arse.

All very analytical and a great way to waste time typing.

You must be a spaz

Gemini

Mar 3, 2006
twickers said:
African Amercian vernacular? What are you Nathan Barley? You're also talking out of your arse.

There are two theories behind African American vernacular english. One is that that is was derived from English learned incorrectly - dialect hypothesis. The other is that is is derived from a combination of English and West African languages - creole hypothesis.

Are you telling me spaz means something else to Tiger Woods? Are you telling me Tiger constitutes an excuse of incorrectly learned English or a hybrid of English and West African languages? African American vernacular my arse.

You're only having a go because he's black!:salute:

vicky_pollard.jpg
Spacker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here