Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tidy firms to look forward to

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Im looking forward to the Sheffield Utd's BBC and Wolves' Subway Army.
Trip to Elland Road should be good too. Never been to Ninian Park to watch Albion but am going to make this year. Millwall and West Ham worth a look as well.

Last edited:

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Well, maybe we can give these firms a list of crappy pubs that need redeveloping, they do us all a service and satisfy their impulsive drunken violence at the same time. Everyones a winnah!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Cant recall whether it was the last time they visited, but I remember the ICf coming into the then roofless north stand, that was interesting for a few minutes......... not sure if they still do as much as they did then.

Very Bad Man

May 29, 2004
Hove
When Cardiff come to Brighton I will be outside the station burning a welsh flag and singing 'sheep shaggers' . On my own no back up :cool:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
most teams have very active firms i would say except us and rotherham:lolol:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Div 1 is like a whos who of hooligans:

- Cardiff
- Millwall
- Stoke
- West Ham
- Leeds
- Leicester
- Coventry
- Wolves
- Sheffield United
- QPR
- Nottingham Forest
- Sunderland

All handy on their day.

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
Very Bad Man said:
When Cardiff come to Brighton I will be outside the station burning a welsh flag and singing 'sheep shaggers' . On my own no back up :cool:

I'll be there too. With one hand tied behind my back, wearing a blindfold. I'll mostly be shouting; "come on then you sheep shagging saps, I own you".

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Never been to Ninian Park but have a couple of colleagues in Gloucester who are Cardiff fans so I will probably go to the match with them and keep my mouth well and truly shut, mind you I can do a fairly reasonable Welsh accent when pressed but they would probably shop me or kick my head in for taking the mickey.

This thread has reminded me how dangerous the first division could be, fortunately for us we aren't back in the 70's otherwise pretty much every game would have to come with a government health warning.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
empire said:
most teams have very active firms i would say except us and rotherham:lolol:

Are those the same passive Rotherham fans who killed a Swansea supporter a few years ago?

Gully, there's no such thing as a Welsh accent, it's like saying an English accent, as if a Geordie sounds like a Cockney. The Cardiff accent is very strange and one that I wouldn't attempt to imitate.

Elland Road will be fun. I remember coming out of there about 20 years ago and making my way back to Bradford. The train carriage then filled up with about a 100 Leeds fans, all mouthing off about Brighton and how they hated them, and what they'd do to them... meanwhile, I slumped back in my seat and hoped that no-one would say anything to me as I certainly wasn't confident of my ability to imitate a Leeds accent.

This season, I shall go with a friend who's a Leeds season ticket holder. She'll protect me :)

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Seaburn Casuals from Sunderland & Lenny with his Wolves Subway Army are two firms that always like a day out in Brighton!!

I think every team in the first division has their fair share of nutters just some more than others!

Imagine my disappointment that this thread wasn't about the renewal of Brighton's street cleaning contract.

Very Bad Man

May 29, 2004
Hove
Eddie the Seagull said:
I'll be there too. With one hand tied behind my back, wearing a blindfold. I'll mostly be shouting; "come on then you sheep shagging saps, I own you".

You and me will be the pride of brighton:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here