Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Tried to buy a ticket for the first home game of the season yesterday, only to find the ticket office is closed. So I think fair enough and go home to try t'internet, only to find you have to pay an extra 2 quid for the privlege of paying that way (Same on the phone). Why the charge for paying via the internet not like it needs anyone do anything is it.
Now I know that we are hard up but charging extra money on top of an already expensive ticket is just plain wrong.
It's not my fault i can't get to the shop any day but a Saturday so to charge me extra is just taking the piss.
So unfortunatly i will now miss my first home game for lots of years due to the fact i will not pay extra money. Expect I will get abuse for this but had to get my anger out somehow, rant over

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
BarrelofFun said:
I think it is Administration, isn't it? Posting the tickets etc.

And the charge that the company that sorts the internet tickets out puts on.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
BarrelofFun said:
I think it is Administration, isn't it? Posting the tickets etc.
It does'nt cost 2 quid for a stamp & an envelope though does it?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
the wanderbus said:

That's my point wouldn't mind paying extra for a stamp but 2 quid on every ticket adds up.
Even if it is internet charges (running the site etc) that still dosn't explain why they started charging extra on the phone even if you pick the ticket up at Withdean

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
blimey....£2 on a ticket thats £24 anyway...hardly any difference :glare:

£2 goes on:
Postage
Envelope
Company Supplying the Service
Labour (no not Blair the Labour involved in someone doing it all)

Seems fair to me.....then again I bet you're all STOODENTS who think by some god given right it should be f***ing FREE :angry:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Marc said:
blimey....£2 on a ticket thats £24 anyway...hardly any difference :glare:

£2 goes on:
Postage
Envelope
Company Supplying the Service
Labour (no not Blair the Labour involved in someone doing it all)

Seems fair to me.....then again I bet you're all STOODENTS who think by some god given right it should be f***ing FREE :angry:

Which would be a extra ticket

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Rookie said:
that still dosn't explain why they started charging extra on the phone even if you pick the ticket up at Withdean

They have to cover the costs of the bike with the shopping basket on the front and the man to ride the bike to Withdean to get the tickets to the stadium on time.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I was just looking at my ticket stubs from the '83 Cup Final and Replay..........£5 and £4, i bet it seemed expensive at the time though.:lolol:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
the wanderbus said:

But you have to pay by credit card and I bet that costs a good pound per transaction, which is unfair for the club to incur without passing it on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here