Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets for the Friends Prov Final now available

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
I am not a member, but managed to get two tickets in the compton stand upper tier on the phone this morning!!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
:wozza:

Yeah, I wouldn't bother going mate, stay at home and watch it on telly.

try reading previous posts :wozza: :dunce: :stickstongueinlowerlipandsaysjoey:

I have already sussed out how I'm getting there, I was questioning whether a bus would be a sensible option for those going to Victoria.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
try reading previous posts :wozza: :dunce: :stickstongueinlowerlipandsaysjoey:

I have already sussed out how I'm getting there, I was questioning whether a bus would be a sensible option for those going to Victoria.

f*** me you are good! You've worked out how you are getting there all on your own. What a clever boy you are!!

You may not know this little known secret about London but they have these black vehicles called taxis. Amazing things, you wave them down, the guy stops and then takes you to where ever you want to go. Crazy I know, but it's true!!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
why would I need a taxi when I can get the tube, which will be included in the price of my train ticket, seems a waste of money to me

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
VERY happy i came on here yesterday as i may not have got any tickets. Who's in the Mound stand lower?:clap:

and how much are pints at Lords?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
VERY happy i came on here yesterday as i may not have got any tickets. Who's in the Mound stand lower?:clap:

I went for the Tavern this time to be square of the wicket and (hopefully) in the sunshine, but the roof will crank up the volume in the Mound

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007

Yeah, 11 of us in there - got 'em off the Lords website.

£3.70.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Yeah - I got a nippers ticket for £12. :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here