Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets for the Friends Prov Final now available

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
If you go the the Lords website, Mound Stand Lower and Tavern Concourse available to anybody :thumbsup:

£45 adult £12 child

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Already booked - shame no Grandstand tickets available from Lords like last time but Mound stand will do nicely.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
FFS there no tube to St Johns Wood that day due to engineering works don't they ever bloody communicate, I guess its Warwick Avenue then ???

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
FFS there no tube to St Johns Wood that day due to engineering works don't they ever bloody communicate

that could be fun then

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
We had it for the Twenty20 last week. Just get the tube from; Victoria to Oxford Circus, then onto Edgware Road.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Warwick Avenue does look a bit closer to Lords which is better for Charing Cross as well as no changes

Not sure - but from Edgware road, I would say it was about a 10 minute walk.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Get an 82 bus from Victoria which drops you right outside the ground.

But I'm getting a train to Charing Cross, as I said before, but even so wont it be difficult to get a bus after the game with upwards of 6000 people going for that option.

Stevo66

May 19, 2009
No under 16's tickets available on the Lords website,so looks like i'll be one of the many trying to get through on the phone to the ticket office tommorrow for tickets for me and my lad.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
No under 16's tickets available on the Lords website,so looks like i'll be one of the many trying to get through on the phone to the ticket office tommorrow for tickets for me and my lad.

check again there are both available in the Mound lower

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
But I'm getting a train to Charing Cross, as I said before, but even so wont it be difficult to get a bus after the game with upwards of 6000 people going for that option.

:wozza:

Yeah, I wouldn't bother going mate, stay at home and watch it on telly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here