Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets for FC United

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Earlier comments withdrawn then, well done club (still won't be going)

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Spot on with the pricing. We'll be going. Hope they keep the United lot in the far away West Stand. Allowing Woking fans to come en masse behind the East goal benefitted them and there is no reason to do it for this game. Just put out a decent side and get through without any f***ing about this time.

Sir Norman Gull

Where's my poncho?
Mar 28, 2008
Location Location
Booked tickets online tonight-no problem. Well priced tickets.

Spot on with the pricing. We'll be going. Hope they keep the United lot in the far away West Stand. Allowing Woking fans to come en masse behind the East goal benefitted them and there is no reason to do it for this game. Just put out a decent side and get through without any f***ing about this time.

Unfortunately there is every need. By right, the away club are entitled to 15% in the FA cup. The away (west) stand holds just 10%, where as the East Stand meets (and slightly exceeds) this.

I guess the real debate is do we give them the West Stand too?

If we do, they will have 2500, and we will surely be sold out. At a tenner a ticket, I am sure we can sell 6000.

But I dont think we could sell 6800, if the 800 were in the West Stand.

Lets fill up withdean and look forward to a great atmosphere.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
We use ours for the more expensive league games, why waste them on the cheaper FA Cup matches?

Wise move but we're season ticket holders so that's sorted. Just phoned the office and after a lot of 'er . . . not really sure' they said no - although I'm convinced I used them for the same tie last year and there's nothing about not using them for FA Cup matches; just the three stated. The voucher says 'any first team match'.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Great gesture by the club reducing the prices again, am going to this game and looking forward to it. I am sure the FCUM just like their Man U counterparts will create a great atmosphere and should be a memorable day for all.

I might swallow my pride and stand correct :blush:

Just spoke about my own ticket (STH in family stand) and apparently T+U are for home fans, and FC have only been given the standard away end (900 seats)

I was surprised. I for one wont take up my seat in the family stand, as will get a better view in South for same price.

What does this mean to the 15% rule? Does anyone think FCUM will not want their entire 15% allocation?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Is this going to be another f***ing love in like AFC Milton Keynesdon, or are we going to treat them with the contempt lower league LANCASTRIAN Scum deserve?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Why are we only giving them 850 odd tickets? Surely demand in the home ends wont be that high! Give them more tickets and we make more money. Weird.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Interesting from the FCUM site.. from just before the Woking game:
Last week we contacted all members and season ticket holders in an attempt to gauge interest of those who would be interested in attending the FA Cup 2nd Round Proper tie against Brighton. We have received just over 900 responses.

We will not know our full allocation until the replay between Brighton and Woking to be played on Tuesday 16th November, however we felt it important to inform supporters of the selling arrangements as soon as they were agreed by the Board.
And updated today:
The game has been confirmed for Saturday 27th November, kick off 3pm. Our allocation will be 845 tickets which is 10% of the total capacity and despite submissions from FC United, Brighton have declined to provide us with anything greater than that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here