Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets for doncaster game

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Would also like to know how much and when they go on sale. Living in Lincoln as a student it's not viable to buy a ST. Got family in Brighton that will have me when I'm down there thankfully. I'm camping out the night before outside the ticket office for mine, serious.

There wont be any tickets available from the ticket office as they will all be sold online. Why pay someone for 10 minutes to sell 3 tickets when 1100+ will be snapped up in the same time online ?

Would also like to know how much and when they go on sale. Living in Lincoln as a student it's not viable to buy a ST. Got family in Brighton that will have me when I'm down there thankfully. I'm camping out the night before outside the ticket office for mine, serious.

Maybe it would be easier to log on at the time the club say they are going to go on sale?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I see that Norwich have a £20 membership scheme, to give members the first option on casual tickets for home matches. Is this something that we have considered, I would pay it for sure
That would seem the sensible idea but the club would need some sort of priority booking system so that once you have had a ticket, you go to the bottom of the priority list so that, in theory, throughout the year you could sell a ticket to 23,000 separate people, ie 1000 non-sth/away fans x 23 matches. I can't imagine we would have that many so likelihood would be you would get to see 2 or 3 games or even more. Of course, you would be able to be so picky about which games you see.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here