Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets for Brighton - Leeds 10th of December

Alan Cundle

May 22, 2008
Brighton
I was checking seagullstickets.com and noticed that it´s quite easy to buy tickets for the games in august/september...when I checked a couple of years ago you needed to be a member to buy it?

Something has changed or will I be able to buy the Brighton - Leeds tickets online as a non-member? When do you think they will release the tickets, September?

Do i get the ticket sent to my email and just print it out?

Do you think they will move the game to Friday/Sunday?

My friends wants to see Zlatan Utd, we will see the game in Manchester on the 11th against Tottenham

Do you recommend to spend the night in (10th) in Brighton, London or Manchester?

I believe you will have to be a member to buy tickets. But if you join now, and your 2 friends you'll be able to 'print at home'.

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
Championship Manager 97 ;)

Followed the club quite a lot from 1997 - 2004 (via internet + radio), got some VHS sent to me from some people end of 90s, and was running scandinavianseagulls.com during 2001-ish - 2003....after that I moved away from Sweden and got a job.

Im living in Estonia now.

I remember I took the train 250 KM (2.5hr one way) to Stockholm during the final playoff game to Div 1 (I think) in year 2000 (?)...to watch it on TV (sky sport...) in a resturant, then after game I went home again :p

But thanks to Brighton sucsess during the last years I have been able to see quite many games on Sky Sports and on internet - from home :)

That is a brilliant post, thank god for Championship Manager and welcome back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here