Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets again - sorry

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have purchased a reading ticket and on my receipt, it says Fulfilment = "Smartcard Activation"

Do I take it that it is available on my card then as the TO said I can collect ticket at a booth by the North Stand.

:dunce:

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I have purchased a reading ticket and on my receipt, it says Fulfilment = "Smartcard Activation"

Do I take it that it is available on my card then as the TO said I can collect ticket at a booth by the North Stand.

:dunce:

I'm pretty sure they've said no smartcard tickets for the game. I've certainly got paper tickets for it.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
ok ta

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I also have a paper ticket but that is not a supprise since I do not have a smart card

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
I booked my own seats and was sent paper tickets if that helps

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
I didn't want to create a new thread for this, but if I want to just turn up and buy tickets, do I do this in the store as I approach the ground?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I didn't want to create a new thread for this, but if I want to just turn up and buy tickets, do I do this in the store as I approach the ground?

No you need to order prior.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
Because I'll only know at the very last minute if I can make it, so don't want to lose the money on the tickets. Was hoping if I could to just turn up and buy some on the door. Shame, really.

EDIT: Could I phone an hour before KO then? Assuming that would work?

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Because I'll only know at the very last minute if I can make it, so don't want to lose the money on the tickets. Was hoping if I could to just turn up and buy some on the door. Shame, really.

I remember last year for the Sunderland game, one of my friends tried to buy tickets for it on the day over the phone at about 5:05. The people on the phone told him that they aren't allowed to sell tickets for games after 5pm on the day of the game. It was for a cup game which was 7:45 KO so the rules might be different for Friendlies but its probably worth ringing the ticket office and asking them.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill

You should be able to buy online right upto the kick off and collect at the ground.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
i am amazed that all who post on here are able to go on the official website and clicking on tickets comes up with the following regarding Reading game

Tuesday 7th August. 7.45pm. Amex Stadium

From July 1st, tickets for this match will be available online, via the ticketline - 0844 327 1901 - or in person at the Amex Stadium ticket office.

Prices
Adult £15
Over-65s £12
Under-16s £6

Hospitality packages will be available from Monday 18th June, with prices starting at £30. For more information please call Jo Brookes or Ashleigh Woods on 01273 878282.

Travel
Seagull Travel are also running coaches for this fixture. Book your place online or by phoning 0845 9011 442 (telephone bookings will include a £1 booking fee).

Tickets for this fixture will initially be on sale for the West Stand lower and the North Stand.

Tickets for this game will be sent out in advance. Smart cards will not be updated, so tickets holders will need to access the stadium with a paper ticket.

Not hard to find in all honesty

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
i am amazed that all who post on here are able to go on the official website and clicking on tickets comes up with the following regarding Reading game

Tuesday 7th August. 7.45pm. Amex Stadium

From July 1st, tickets for this match will be available online, via the ticketline - 0844 327 1901 - or in person at the Amex Stadium ticket office.

Prices
Adult £15
Over-65s £12
Under-16s £6

Hospitality packages will be available from Monday 18th June, with prices starting at £30. For more information please call Jo Brookes or Ashleigh Woods on 01273 878282.

Travel
Seagull Travel are also running coaches for this fixture. Book your place online or by phoning 0845 9011 442 (telephone bookings will include a £1 booking fee).

Tickets for this fixture will initially be on sale for the West Stand lower and the North Stand.

Tickets for this game will be sent out in advance. Smart cards will not be updated, so tickets holders will need to access the stadium with a paper ticket.

Not hard to find in all honesty

I agree, however it SPECIFICALLY said on my email...SMARTCARD ACTIVATION.

Being a thick Northerner, I assumed that meant that the smartcard of which i have one for my Season Ticket had this game ACTIVATED on it....silly me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here