ticketless pompey fans

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
coming on mass so i here:whistle::whistle: trains are going to be a nitemere

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Is the mass going to be conducted by those two priests from Eastbourne who've been in the news this week?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
don't you mean rail replacement bus services are going to be a nightmare ??? :whistle:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
judging by the mouthy little fuckers down there in august giving it the cut throat gestures,i sure we will have wall to wall plod down the slope at the amex,
only for them to be let out the same time

judging by the mouthy little fuckers down there in august giving it the cut throat gestures,i sure we will have wall to wall plod down the slope at the amex,
only for them to be let out the same time

I did start a thread regarding the ability of the local ROZZERS TO COPE WITH THIS ONE,GOT DELETED FOR NOT TOWING THE PARTY LINE:rolleyes:
COULD BE BIG PROBS SATURDAY:facepalm:

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
They should all save their train fares and give it to there club, might still have a club next year then

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
coming on mass so i here:whistle::whistle: trains are going to be a nitemere

Should someone not inform British Rail or whoever to get more ticket inspectors Saturday ?

Are they ticketless because they cant afford the cost of a ticket for the match, but can afford the train fare ? I do not understand why they would want to come here without a ticket it is just mental !

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
hope its only that, but i think a bit of the old playing up pompey might be on the cards!

i do not understand playing up, do you mean on the beach with buckets and spades ?

Or like the playing up when they got off the train at Lancing and got chased back on it and when they got off the train in Worthing and got chased back on it playing up !

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
It's a local derby with our nearest rivals, there's bound to be a few free-loading Pompey goons heading to the Amex. Just hope the police are prepared for the inevitable confrontation, otherwise they clearly haven't learned from Millwall and Palace games.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If Portsmouth fans turn up without tickets and their team loses, will it have been a doubly pointless trip ???

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Of all the games to turn up without a ticket, this one has to be the most pointless. The game sold out both ends ages ago and we have more season ticket holders than have even turned up to all (except one) of their matches this season, so how do they expect to get in?

As has been said, any Pompey twats without tix will hopefully be kettled into an area outside the south stand and they can listen to the noise as all five Albion goals clatter the back of the Portsmouth net. And hopefully it will piss down with rain too.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It's a local derby with our nearest rivals, there's bound to be a few free-loading Pompey goons heading to the Amex. Just hope the police are prepared for the inevitable confrontation, otherwise they clearly haven't learned from Millwall and Palace games.

Er, our nearest rivals are Crystal Palace at 46 miles by car from the Amex. It is 51 miles to Fratton Park from the Amex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here