Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ticket situation for Arsenal

Dewe-Road-Gull

Jul 11, 2012
I'm glad i came on here now, been waiting for tickets to come in the post! They could have sent an email informing us the seats have been uploaded onto our cards. 7 of us sitting in the back 3 rows and we wont take kindly to people sitting in our seats

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
I don't have a season ticket to upload to, and my ticket hasn't arrived yet. I will call the club this afternoon to see what t do. Now that all the extra tickets have been sold, should be able to get through.

ropey9

Feb 25, 2009
From the BHA site

Please note, season-ticket holders who have purchased a seat for Saturday's match are reminded that their ticket has been uploaded to their season-ticket smartcard, regardless of whether they have purchased their usual seat or one in a different area of the ground. Please check your confirmation text/email or your online purchase history to confirm where you will be sitting.

That's very odd, I bought my season ticket seats for which I received tickets in the post. I guess that this may have occurred because my Dad can't make it so I upgraded his OAP ticket for a full adult. I'd just assumed that the season ticket cards would have been credited appropriately which is what happens when I upgrade for a league game. I'm glad the tickets came in the post as I would have tried with my smartcard on the day of game which it looks like would not have worked.

My recommendation would be to check with the ticket office today if you altered the ticket type for any season tickets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here