Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ticket situation for Arsenal

lewesgull

Jan 3, 2010
Hi

can someone put my mind at rest. I reserved and paid for my usual 3 seats in WSU on 14th Jan.

The purchase history shows the correct seat numbers and payment ref but the status says PRINT.

I was under the impression they would just load the seats to the card as normal. I haven't received printed tickets and can't get through to ticket office for clarification.

Should I be worried?

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
no, if they are your usual season ticket seats it will just be loaded onto card. no worries, be happy :D

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Slightly different but non season tickets are now being uploaded to the season ticket card which is new I think. Saves me phoning the ticket office

Arsenal Tickets Sold Out

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
From the BHA site

Please note, season-ticket holders who have purchased a seat for Saturday's match are reminded that their ticket has been uploaded to their season-ticket smartcard, regardless of whether they have purchased their usual seat or one in a different area of the ground. Please check your confirmation text/email or your online purchase history to confirm where you will be sitting.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
has been uploaded to their season-ticket smartcard, regardless of whether they have purchased their usual seat or one in a different area of the ground.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
From the BHA site

Please note, season-ticket holders who have purchased a seat for Saturday's match are reminded that their ticket has been uploaded to their season-ticket smartcard, regardless of whether they have purchased their usual seat or one in a different area of the ground. Please check your confirmation text/email or your online purchase history to confirm where you will be sitting.

Yet another good idea - 2 in 2 days.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
From the BHA site

So how do you prove to a steward where you should be sitting etc.. or what if someone else is sitting in your seat??

Seems like a recipe for CHAOS to me.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
So how do you prove to a steward where you should be sitting etc.. or what if someone else is sitting in your seat??

Works at Arsenal. For non season ticket holders you just use your memebership card and bring a print out of where your seat is.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Works at Arsenal. For non season ticket holders you just use your memebership card and bring a print out of where your seat is.

Perhaps the club should ASK you to do that then? If you haven't got that, the stewards would need access to a ticket computer I guess... could be messy??

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Indeed.

And the statement is not correct in all cases. I forgot to get my regular seats so have other seats. I was sent paper tickets.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Indeed.

And the statement is not correct in all cases. I forgot to get my regular seats so have other seats. I was sent paper tickets.

You ARE special though...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here