• yes

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • no

Votes: 26 52.0%

• Total voters

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If theres only 5000 tickets and you have 5000 clients already you give them priority treatment of course.

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
You Larry

What are you so ashamed of :lolol:
You at millwall next week,then i will chop off your balls:shootself :D

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Gareth Glover said:
If theres only 5000 tickets and you have 5000 clients already you give them priority treatment of course.
Yes but you must look to increase the turnover for future investments.Only an un-ambitious man would stick to a dire 5000.:drink:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
14/14 come on you S.T.H,ers.

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
15/14 for the no:clap2:

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
mr turd said:
Yes but you must look to increase the turnover for future investments.Only an un-ambitious man would stick to a dire 5000.:drink:

But only a fool would neglect his core customers - the ones who are funding the business, not those that might. This isn't about not giving a shit about non-STHs, it's about what is most fair in a restricted situation.

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Repugnant Toad said:
But only a fool would neglect his core customers - the ones who are funding the business, not those that might. This isn't about not giving a shit about non-STHs, it's about what is most fair in a restricted situation.
Yes but when you move onto bigger things that core is nowhere near enough(falmer)so case rested.:)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
How about all those who bought season tickets while we were at Gillingham. They were the ones who kept this club afloat. Without the fans who COULD be bothered, the others wouldn't have a team to follow.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
There are also a lot of loyal non STH like myself who cannot make every week but attend a fair proportion of home and away games across the season.

The only solution I can see is to set up a similar sheme adopted by most Premiership clubs and the England supporters club where people like me can become a member for a fee say 10.00 a year and then order tickets using our membership numbers. We would gain loyalty points based on how many home/away games we attend. Once tickets go on sale STH get priority then members and then if any are left joe public can snap them up after the cutoff period for the above.

Spurs use exactly the same system as my mate is a member at Spurs and gets tickets for all the big games (even offered me one in the spurs end if I can't get one through the albion!!)

:clap: :drink:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
For fecks sake theres 5000 tickets geddit, theres 5000 existing clients geddit, there are no more tickets geddit, therefore you offer the 5000 tickets to your customer base first not people who may or may not be a meaninful customer in the future.

Now listen up and listen well.

There was no priority given to STH for the Cardiff game, ok we sold 30000 but what happens when those glory hunters and one offs are written to about the alive and kicking appeal, deathlly silence, hand and wallets tightly closed. 1500 A&K members are I bet you 95% of those are STH's. Therefore I have proved my case, case closed, thankyou and goodnight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here