• yes

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • no

Votes: 26 52.0%

• Total voters

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Should season ticket holders get priority poll????

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
nope , but theres got to be some sort of barrier

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Even though I am not a season ticket holder think you guys that are should have first choice. Only problem with this is that you cannot sit next to your non-season ticket holding friends.

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
All "Yes" will be season ticket holders, the "No" will be the non-season ticket holders.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Put it this way, anyone who runs a business or who is self employed will know that the golden rule is you look after your clients first. You know the people who have done business with you in the past, ie season ticket holders, over new potential clients. If you don;t follow rule your business aint going to thrive.

Now I for one was very pissed off that STH had no priority for the Cardiff tickets and this is the same.

Bad Bad business decision if they do not.

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Im pleased for you season ticket holders,but the line must be drawn,and can the club really disregard non season ticket holders on the eve of falmer.

Its very hard alround as we are at a dump with massive restrictions,so its very important all fans get there chance and not the same ones who think they own the club etc.:clap:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Fluffster said:
All "Yes" will be season ticket holders, the "No" will be the non-season ticket holders.
i'm a season ticket holder !

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Gareth Glover said:
Put it this way, anyone who runs a business or who is self employed will know that the golden rule is you look after your clients first. You know the people who have done business with you in the past, ie season ticket holders, over new potential clients. If you don;t follow rule your business aint going to thrive.

Now I for one was very pissed off that STH had no priority for the Cardiff tickets and this is the same.

selfish comes to mind pal,so as mention on other thread do you think 5k will keep falmer going?
More fans outside the withdean on match day than in it.:drink:

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Must be the closest poll in nsc history a devide at long last:lolol:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Nope, not now, before that crucial Grimsby game i would have said yes but not anymore due the fact some mates that had been season ticket holders even in the Gillingham years missed out that day at the expense of the flying squad and the 'johnny come latelys'...

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Berky why won't you use your old name
Im getting tired of being accused of being another member,so please accept me for fucks sake:censored:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Shrewd business sense matey boy. If you have a client who has done business with you for 6 years and you say feck you I will give priority to a new customer you know sod all about business and football is after all a business.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Gareth Glover said:
Shrewd business sense matey boy. If you have a client who has done business with you for 6 years and you say feck you I will give priority to a new customer you know sod all about business and football is after all a business.
Just like the Albion did before Grimsby you mean?...

Fluffster said:
Not so. I voted NO. For the reasons splelt out on the other thread:-

Personally, I'll be wanting the Bracknell posse of six to be able to sit together. Three of us are current Withdean season ticket holders. The other three are former Withdean season ticket holders now living in North London.

Priority for the three of us who happen to be season ticket holders this year won't help at all (any more than it would have done for Cardiff). If season ticket holders DO get priority (and I hope they don't), then I guess the best bet would be to be slightly late with our application. That way we'll get our six seats together.

First come first served will be the best deal for THIS season ticket holder.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
no,ive missed one away game this season,i demand a ticket:nono: :ohmy:

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Gareth Glover said:
Yes and what if you had 15000 more clients waiting to invest when a new building arrive i.e falmer.

What do you do?????;)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Gareth Glover said:

GG, agree with you about season ticket holders getting first refusal, so long as the STH do not then moan that their partners/kids/parents/nannies (in case David Blunkett is watching:cool: ) should be entitled to sit next to them.

To be fair to the club, I think they genuinely struggle with a lack of staff to deal with the issue and that is why for expediency as much as any other reason they adopt a first come first serve approach.

In addition, for how long do you think that STH should have first pickings? If it is 24-48 hours, then with the Christmas post, there is still no guarantee that your application will arrive on time unless you hand deliver it to the club. If you are a STH outside the area then you are stuffed.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
mr turd said:
selfish comes to mind pal

Selfish? I'd say it's realistic - there are a finite amount of seats, so it's either a free-for-all in which loyal fans (home and away) lose out to the glory boys, or some system in which you actively discriminate.

By all means suggest a better system - one that rewards those who attend most away games would be ideal, but difficult to effectively establish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here