Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket office

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This should possibly have been on ATC, but I can't bring myself to clutter it up with even more nonsense [somebody has posted to inform the club that you can get SPECIAL label printers that would save the time of hand-writing envelopes...]

My thought is that, whilst clearly the club do not wish to employ extra staff in the ticket office, who would be superfluous at all but the busiest times, surely it would be possible to have a couple of casual staff, who they could pay on an ad hoc basis to assist at such times.

The club has hundreds of retired / semi-retired / student fans, who would be keen to help out, on a basic wage.

That is all.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Why does everyone think they can micro-manage the club shop and ticket office?

They know what works best for them, LET THEM f***ing GET ON WITH IT without bleating about it on the internet :facepalm:

As long as everyone gets their ticket there's no problem.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I'm sorry, this post is FAR to sensible and certainly not MOANY enough to be allowed.

Sorry :blush:

What the hell do they think they're doing bunch of lazy :censored:. I blame Dick Tight for not going in and personally putting the tickets in the envelopes - what does he do as President ?? A bloody disgrace !

Better ? :p

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
This should possibly have been on ATC, but I can't bring myself to clutter it up with even more nonsense [somebody has posted to inform the club that you can get SPECIAL label printers that would save the time of hand-writing envelopes...]

My thought is that, whilst clearly the club do not wish to employ extra staff in the ticket office, who would be superfluous at all but the busiest times, surely it would be possible to have a couple of casual staff, who they could pay on an ad hoc basis to assist at such times.

The club has hundreds of retired / semi-retired / student fans, who would be keen to help out, on a basic wage.

That is all.

Spot on.

Its not good enough people dont know if they have tickets to a game miles away untill the monday before the game. Trains/Buses etc will be more if not sold out.

Other small clubs manage to cope with this sort of game with out much hassle

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Spot on.

Its not good enough people dont know if they have tickets to a game miles away untill the monday before the game. Trains/Buses etc will be more if not sold out.

But the club has saved £100 in potential overtime pay on Saturday

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Why does everyone think they can micro-manage the club shop and ticket office?

They know what works best for them, LET THEM f***ing GET ON WITH IT without bleating about it on the internet :facepalm:

As long as everyone gets their ticket there's no problem.

There is a problem in that people still do not know if they have tickets or not. It may be best for the club but not the fans

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
My ticket arrived 30 seconds ago....whilst I was reading this thread as it happens.

The ticket office are doing a FINE job:thumbsup:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Spot on.

Agreed, I sympathised with them last week but the fact that it is now only 5 days until the match is cutting it a bit fine. There is no way I'm going to book transport up there without knowing whether I've got a ticket or not.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
My tickets have just arrived, no complaints from me to do with the ticketing policy, north stand upper here we come. :clap2:

Tight shorts

Dec 29, 2004
Sussex
Was open at 12 when I went in. Still working through the postals, assured me we should get ours as it was in before Wednesday (white)

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
How can people MOAN about THIS.

I'm glad that they have taken the action to make sure they can sort it out.

It's not like closing the store is going to cause a crisis and it means it can give all the moaners what they want. TICKETS
I think people are moaning because once again it shows up the tinpot nature of the club. They've been swamped by demand for a mere 6000 tickets, not 60,000 but 6000. Oh, and a postponed youth team game.

Note that no one's moaning about the actual T.O. staff who are all great people doing their best.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
My other half was going in to pick up my tickets today after the office sorted out a problem - she will not be happy if they are closed.

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
I handed mine in last Wednesday, so I guess it could be a little while before I get my text and email

Good job I'm a patient man........

.....COME ON, I WANT MY TICKETS!

Me too, still not heard anything and money not been debited from my account yet.

Should we panic if no text received by 3pm? Was it definite that all applications received by 5pm Wednesday would get tickets?

maxnug

Jun 9, 2008
When are they sending the villa tickets out, because I'm living up in nottingham as i go uni up there, but the tickets are being sent to my home address in brighton. You reckon i'll get the tickets sent to the Brighton address in time so my dad can re-send them to me up in notts??????

phoenix

May 18, 2009
When are they sending the villa tickets out, because I'm living up in nottingham as i go uni up there, but the tickets are being sent to my home address in brighton. You reckon i'll get the tickets sent to the Brighton address in time so my dad can re-send them to me up in notts??????

Ask your Dad to send them special delivery,you will get them next day before 13.00 hrs Guaranteed, it will cost just under a fiver.Worth it to save the worry.

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
They said they were gonna be sending tickets out as from today,so some may not get thier ticket,before thursday,so,2 days to sort tickets for train,which im sure will be all booked up by then,or trying to sort mini-bus etc,pffff,sorry but thats pretty shit really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here