Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
f***ing hell :bla::bla::bla:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Can you ring them from 3 ?

I am still waiting for my ticket for the postponed game last Thursday ?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
How can people MOAN about THIS.

I'm glad that they have taken the action to make sure they can sort it out.

It's not like closing the store is going to cause a crisis and it means it can give all the moaners what they want. TICKETS

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
It doesn't affect me whatsoever but it does look a bit rubbish that to handle 6000 ticket applications spread over the course of 2 weeks they have to close for a day

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
It doesn't affect me whatsoever but it does look a bit rubbish that to handle 6000 ticket applications spread over the course of 2 weeks they have to close for a day

I don't think they HAVE to.

Its more that they are just to sort it fully. Also noone us really going to NEED to go into the store on a Monday for any desperate reason.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I don't think they HAVE to.

Its more that they are just to sort it fully. Also noone us really going to NEED to go into the store on a Monday for any desperate reason.

Is the shop closed too then? I assumed it would just be the ticket office section.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Should of been done over the weekend in my view.

Why ? It might have cost more in staff costs and I would imagine the shop is at it's busiest at the weekend and quietest on a Monday. Good bit of common sense IMHO.

explymouthnige

explymouthnige
Jul 5, 2009
Upper Beeding
I'm also still waiting my ticket for last Thursday's cancelled game - and I spoke to someone at Walsall who is also waiting for that ticket - so I don't think that they have sent them out yet - I have been trying to contact them about it but they have shut donw their phone lines, will try later today.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Why ? It might have cost more in staff costs and I would imagine the shop is at it's busiest at the weekend and quietest on a Monday. Good bit of common sense IMHO.

I'm sorry, this post is FAR to sensible and certainly not MOANY enough to be allowed.

C17BHA

Feb 24, 2009
I took my application to the shop by hand on Friday, 8th January ( 3 Gold S/T holders ) and have just received a text and email with my ticket details. Have to confess I have no idea what stand I'm in but there are clearly 3 numbers there. I was beginning to get a bit concerned but am happy now. Shutting the shop and phone lines obviously is working. :clap2:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I took my application to the shop by hand on Friday, 8th January ( 3 Gold S/T holders ) and have just received a text and email with my ticket details. Have to confess I have no idea what stand I'm in but there are clearly 3 numbers there. I was beginning to get a bit concerned but am happy now. Shutting the shop and phone lines obviously is working. :clap2:

I handed mine in last Wednesday, so I guess it could be a little while before I get my text and email

Good job I'm a patient man........

.....COME ON, I WANT MY TICKETS!

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
i thought that the ticket office were meant to be dealing with the bulk of the tickets on saturday

Personally, whilst I'm sure the TO have done a gret job in difficult circumstances overthe past 2 weeks, I see this as pretty poor.

How much would it have cost to get a couple of the staff in overthe weekend?
We were told that the majority of Tickets would be sent out by Friday - latest on Saturday.

I don't know whether I have or don't have Tickets (Not a STH or Blue, only a white member) as ours was a postal application.

Transport booked - don't know if I'll need it!!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
This morning was the only chance I had to go into the shop and buy my giant foam hand, rosette, rattle and foil coated FA Cup in preperation for Saturday, because of this ticketing farce I now won't be able to, I hope the club are happy and they only have themselves to blame for losing out on good money!

:jester:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

As one of the 3 tickets holders you mentioned, I am greatly relieved! I now we are S/T holders and you went down personally to the shop but until you get official notification, you have a nagging doubt that something might go wrong (like the application gets lost somewhere). Thanks for organising C17 and I have no complaints about the Ticket Office! :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here