Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ticket office

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
I have just tried to register ONLINE to purchase TWO TICKETS for TONIGHTS game, and am told I apparently already exist and can't register, even though I've NEVER used this POXY system before. I am FURIOUS. I now might have to RING them up...

your wait at least 5 mins on phone :lolol:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I'm currently at queue position one should anybody want anything.

guildfordgul

Jan 27, 2009
Surely this is good news...? we may have some new fans fresh from watching us on Sky who are unaware of the "no atmosphere policy" at the Withdean. Jeez we might even get a bit of atmosphere generated .... Heaven forbid they might even come back..

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Surely this is good news...? we may have some new fans fresh from watching us on Sky who are unaware of the "no atmosphere policy" at the Withdean. Jeez we might even get a bit of atmosphere generated .... Heaven forbid they might even come back..

I thought that. But going by the 'stadium map' when buying online, there's shit loads of spaces left.

simon195

Sep 11, 2007

gave up the withdean last season, one absolute hell hole filled with dreary ole moaners.. and as much atmosphere as the moon.. and 23 quid + for a ticket... oh and them stewards.. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: a laughing stock on a grand scale !!!!

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
You should have recieved some through the post as the vouchers could be used at various home games up until January I think. Not much point though if the club are just going to ignore applications. We are surely the worst run club ticketing wise, my mates who support other clubs used to think I was joking when I told them I had to apply by post for tickets with a self addressed envelope.:laugh:
If others think our ticketing is fine then so be it I can only speak from experience and my kids first introduction to their local team I'm trying to encourage them to support.
I think the dwindling crowds say it all really. Not sure whats going to happen come Falmer, I fear we have lost too many supporters over the last 5 years and some peoples attitude of 'we don't need them' is just so short sighted.:shrug:

I have just sent off my third email to the ticket office after not receiving a reply to my previous two or my original application.
Meanwhile my two kids have bee invited to go and see Fulham with a friends Dad. I fear it is too late for mine but we need to attracting kids to games not putting obstacles in the way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here