Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket office

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
yet another agreement with others really - seen when I've been in a couple of people starting the job so not really dealt with them as yet but everyone else in the shop has been nothing less then friendly and helpful :)

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
In there today getting my season ticket moved, they are still struggling with the new ticket system. I was there for maybe twenty minutes so got chatting to them all. They are genuinely some of the friendliest shop people ever. No possible complaints from me. I suspect like most people if you are rude to them they will be rude back, and of course vice versa.

The French Mistress

Jun 24, 2007
South London Seagull, please get a life and if you don't like the service at our club shop , there are always the no-hopers near to you to go and watch.
On my rare visits to Blighty, I have no problems getting tickets and have found the staff polite and chatty..................:):)

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Always seemed polite, and providing a good service. Very helpful for me always.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The ticket office have always been helpful and friendly. The response the OP got could have been a reply to how the question was asked in the first place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here