Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket Office Problems

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
From official site:

Ticket Office Problems

The Albion Ticket Office will be offering a reduced service until further notice, owing to problems with their computer servers.

The technical issues mean that is not possible to access the ticket database, or to issue any tickets for the time being.

However, the Ticket Office will still be manned, and staff will try to answer any enquires as best they can.

It is hoped that normal service will be resumed by Friday, but an announcement will be made on seagulls.co.uk as soon as the problems have been resolved.

The club would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused during this time.

Albion Ticketline: 01273 776992.

This is not good news at all:censored: I've sent off my cheque for a ticket for Crewe away but in all probability won't get the ticket so I'll have to pay extra on the gate:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Words cannot express my anger at this, only smilies will suffice:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
In times of trouble it is important to keep a sense of humour.

That is something they cannot take away from me.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
oh dear sam:nono:

syrup head

Jul 5, 2003
Worthing
samparish said:
From official site:

Ticket Office Problems

The Albion Ticket Office will be offering a reduced service until further notice, owing to problems with their computer servers.

The technical issues mean that is not possible to access the ticket database, or to issue any tickets for the time being.

However, the Ticket Office will still be manned, and staff will try to answer any enquires as best they can.

It is hoped that normal service will be resumed by Friday, but an announcement will be made on seagulls.co.uk as soon as the problems have been resolved.

The club would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused during this time.

Albion Ticketline: 01273 776992.

This is not good news at all:censored: I've sent off my cheque for a ticket for Crewe away but in all probability won't get the ticket so I'll have to pay extra on the gate:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Words cannot express my anger at this, only smilies will suffice:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

samparish, please be patient on this one. Obviously you will not lose out financially. Just bear in mind the tragedy that has recently occurred to one of the ticket office staff. Her colleagues can't take any more. Bite your tongue on this occassion in memory of a lovely lady.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Re: Re: Ticket Office Problems

blue gull said:
samparish, please be patient on this one. Obviously you will not lose out financially. Just bear in mind the tragedy that has recently occurred to one of the ticket office staff. Her colleagues can't take any more. Bite your tongue on this occassion in memory of a lovely lady.

Good point - I'm not having a go at the staff in any way, it's just unfortunate that their computer has f**ked up. At least Crewe is not an all-ticketer so everyone can still go albeit having to pay more and with none of it going back to the Albion.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
These things happen from time to time with computers. Always a pain in the arse when it is you that it affects. Might be worth calling them, as it might just be home tickets that are affected, since I would imagine that the tickets for Crew would have come from them and already be printed.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Re: Re: Ticket Office Problems

blue gull said:

Agreed. And remember, these are the same ticket office staff who managed to get us ALL sorted out with 27,000 tickets for Cardiff in the space of about 48 hours.

They are superhuman, in my opinion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here