Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket Office Boo Boo

I think it's great that Leeds, Liverpool and Palace have an initial Loyalty point requirement, however, I think they mucked up by making it 60 points.

The number of non STH's with 60 + points must surely be very low indeed.

Looking at the number of seats that have been sold for Leeds and Palace on the website, it seems that the club have wasted the best part of a week when they could have been shifting tickets for these games.............

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
i think its a good idea there games that could get a bit tasty in the crowd so knowing that you have fans committed to the cause and not going on a one off to say palace on the grounds there might be some trouble etc...

I have 20points so wont be going by i understand why the rule is there

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I think the start point of 60 points was good but it would have been a good idea to have the requirement drop by 10 points every couple of days instead of just dropping down to general sale.

just out of curiousity how many points do you have and what would you have started the points at?

I currently have 1320 points, with another 30 that I have bought tix for that have not gone on.

I think I am on the max (ex 1901) in being a STH, one at Withers, been to both Carling games and bought tickets for every away game!

Personally I would have made it 30 points. That would mean someone would have to have been to at least 2 games and most probably an away game.

Also - wonder why tickets seem to be selling faster for Leeds rather than Palace?

I know there are some who won't be able to make a game - but cant see any reason why one would be missed more than the other. There are prob at least 200 seats more available for Palace at this moment in time

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
I agree with Jackanada - they should drop down every couple days before general sale, like they did for the first few fixtures.
Perhaps the fact that Palace is on a weekday is slowing sales?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I suspect they can run a report seeing how many people have various amounts of points and work it out from there.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
i think its a good idea there games that could get a bit tasty in the crowd so knowing that you have fans committed to the cause and not going on a one off to say palace on the grounds there might be some trouble etc...

I have 20points so wont be going by i understand why the rule is there

You'll get one if you want one

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Also - wonder why tickets seem to be selling faster for Leeds rather than Palace?

I know there are some who won't be able to make a game - but cant see any reason why one would be missed more than the other. There are prob at least 200 seats more available for Palace at this moment in time

I seem to remember that a fair few Leeds fans got on our database by buying tickets for matches, prior to our various encounters.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
I think it's great that Leeds, Liverpool and Palace have an initial Loyalty point requirement, however, I think they mucked up by making it 60 points.

The number of non STH's with 60 + points must surely be very low indeed.

Looking at the number of seats that have been sold for Leeds and Palace on the website, it seems that the club have wasted the best part of a week when they could have been shifting tickets for these games.............

Yeah I agree with this, they should have made it 30 or 40 points, more money in the coffers earlier

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I have 70 points and have been to every home game so far, so I am only happy with the decision. But I do think they should stagger the drop down before general sale.

And the fact the club listened to the fans and dropped the ticket prices deserves a big thank you in my book.

Gumbo

Feb 18, 2009
I went to both cc games so on 40 points so will have to wait for the free for all on monday and will prob end up missing out on the palarse game which would suck..the big one

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!
just out of curiousity how many points do you have and what would you have started the points at?

I'm a non STH with 30 points (Cardiff, Peterborough & Bristol City)

I also went to SSCC, Spurs & Blackpool (guest on brothers season ticket) but no points for those games.

Would count myself as a loyal fan although i now live away from the area and just praying that there's a few Palace tickets left on Monday morning!

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
I have 70 points and have been to every home game so far, so I am only happy with the decision. But I do think they should stagger the drop down before general sale.

And the fact the club listened to the fans and dropped the ticket prices deserves a big thank you in my book.

Have they dropped the price? Do you have a link? from what to what?

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Have they dropped the price? Do you have a link? from what to what?

Prices
Zone A
North Stand / South Stand
Adult £24.00
Senior £17.00
Under 18 £12.00
Under 10 £6.00

Zone B
West Stand Upper
Adult £28.00
Senior £19.00
Under 18 £14.00
Under 10 £7.00

Zone C
West Stand Lower / East Stand
Adult £30.00
Senior £21.00
Under 18 £15.00
Under 10 £8.00

Zone D
Adult £33.00
Senior £23.00
Under 18 £17.00
Under 10 £9.00

Zone E
West Stand Lower
Adult £35.00
Concessions N/A

Zone F (Family Stand)
East Stand
Adult £25.00
Senior £18.00
Under 16 (accompanying) £6.00
Under 10 (accompanying) £3.00

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Prices
Zone A
North Stand / South Stand
Adult £24.00
Senior £17.00
Under 18 £12.00
Under 10 £6.00

Zone B
West Stand Upper
Adult £28.00
Senior £19.00
Under 18 £14.00
Under 10 £7.00

Zone C
Adult £30.00
Senior £21.00
Under 18 £15.00
Under 10 £8.00

Zone D
Adult £33.00
Senior £23.00
Under 18 £17.00
Under 10 £9.00

Zone E
West Stand Lower
Adult £35.00
Concessions N/A

Zone F (Family Stand)
East Stand
Adult £25.00
Senior £18.00
Under 16 (accompanying) £6.00
Under 10 (accompanying) £3.00

That's the normal price isn't it? I paid £28 for my WSU seat for the Sunderland game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here