Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket for SSC final tomorrow

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
I bought mine on line on day they went on sale to Withdean STH's. Seeing the thread that the new ST's have only gone out 2nd Class, probably means that I wont get mine until Monday. Do I just take a print out of confirmation e-mail to Amex tomorrow?

Any one know the answer to this?
:bhasign::albion2:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
no I don't . sorry

hastings

Jan 15, 2010
Suffolk
I am contemplating whether to buy one myself. Living in Ipswich i dont have a Season Ticket and spend most years attending away fixtures. Although this now be harder than before also. If i was to buy a ticket say, clearly i would need to collect it. So, would it be collected from ground or queens road and secondly are they running park and rides as a tester?

Many thanks

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If i was to buy a ticket say, clearly i would need to collect it. So, would it be collected from ground or queens road
I'm sure you'd collect from the ground

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
Will the trains allow us to travel for free using the match ticket or season ticket IF they show up?

I love the fact that one day before the first game we hopefully will receive our tickets and most people don't really know what the hell is going on with travel. I live in Woodingdean, on this occasion I don't wish to cycle, can I get a bus to the ground? If so where from? Do I need a travel voucher or is it free for this game? Or, can I pay cash?

It seems increadable (unless I've missed it) that there seems to be no CLUB information about this. Informing people through a fans forum/rumour site is hardly the way forward.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here