Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ticket for saturday

rpark25

Apr 26, 2008
will have a look mate -- first time here!!! (seeing as you saw straight through my brighton fan attempt, might as well be honest!)

By the way -- you guys have been really good this year. Your keeper and Dean Cox are Championship Standard. :wave:

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
will have a look mate -- first time here!!! (seeing as you saw straight through my brighton fan attempt, might as well be honest!)

By the way -- you guys have been really good this year. Your keeper and Dean Cox are Championship Standard. :wave:

And a few more you will find out when we win the playoffs and stuff you next week

rpark25

Apr 26, 2008
this is a massive tuck up fair play. I've got a season ticket you buy you know.

As bad as Cardiff fans being duped into buying season tickets for £600 so they can get a FA Cup ticket!!!

Will check that board now.. Also might get my bird to ring up and put on a sob story. desperate times call for desperate measures!!!

rpark25

Apr 26, 2008
i liked Horsham -- their fans and players saw our game as a massive game for them -- but Havant & Waterlooville................................ I HATE THEM!

not because they gave us a slamming down their ground in what was the worst performance any swansea fan has witnessed in about 20 years, but when they were at our ground and the fight happened, one of their players gouged Duffy almost up to his knuckle in the eye. it was terrible, and they tried to laugh it off. scum.

You and Bournmouth - both nice sides! both play football the way it should be played..

Would love Cox in our side next year :thumbsup::bla:

rpark25

Apr 26, 2008
hah, we shag them you eat them!!!

i think we'll have about 1million to spend next year, but Martinez will not be throwing money around. £350,000 on Ashley Williams is the biggest we will spend, if anything, we'll be getting players from Spain and Holland again, maybe one from Scotland.

Rumours are we've already got 4 lined up, and Ashley Williams is on a pre contract, so hopefully we can start pre-season with our squad sorted.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
hah, we shag them you eat them!!!

i think we'll have about 1million to spend next year, but Martinez will not be throwing money around. £350,000 on Ashley Williams is the biggest we will spend, if anything, we'll be getting players from Spain and Holland again, maybe one from Scotland.

Rumours are we've already got 4 lined up, and Ashley Williams is on a pre contract, so hopefully we can start pre-season with our squad sorted.

Like i said you can't afford Dean Cox then

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here