Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ticket for saturday

rpark25

Apr 26, 2008
Hi.

Just been on the official site and it states only members can get tickets...

Is there any way for non-members to get tickets? down for the weekend and want to come along..... don't get to see the Seagulls much, so would love to see them last game of the season.

Any help would be great.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
:lolol:

Just do a Google search for "rpark25"!

:lolol:

rpark25

Apr 26, 2008
fair play.. google has tucked me right up there!

but you can check my IP -- It's Cardiff based actually!!!

So you lot expecting a sell out? be with my bird so not like i want to cause trouble, just really want to see us lift the trophy.... surely you can understand that??

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

So you lot expecting a sell out? be with my bird so not like i want to cause trouble, just really want to see us lift the trophy.... surely you can understand that??

No, and yes. Would do the same thing if I couldn't get in our end. Good luck to you.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton

Yep but with the QUALITY of the stewards here no way will you get in the home end mate

Sorry but doubt you will get a ticket this late from anywhere :nono:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
They haven't won the league yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait and see as i said i am not sure about needing a Sussex postcode??

Well barring some miracle of Leeds getting all 15 points back they have, the technically won it last week.

You dont need to have a sussex postcode but not sure you would get away with one in Wales!

rpark25

Apr 26, 2008
well i've got a mate in Bournmouth -- think if i gave that address it might make things easier!???!!

plus -- your reasons are great mate...

also, i would make sure i wouldn't to more than a polite clap should we score!!!

really desperate to get down there to be fair.. willing to pay more than face value.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here