Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thursday's game

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
We are all in the west stand upper for this one - and I am looking forward to hearing the National Anthem sung at the start in the Amex - will they do this for the youth side?

generation x

its in the blood
Nov 24, 2007
I would guess so. As a WSU season ticket holder be interested to hear what others think of the experience from up there. We're down in WSL for this one. Looking forward to it.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Normally North but going in the East for this one, block of ten seats, back 2 rows near half way line (in the posh seats!!)...may just have to take my BIG England flag for this one!!

Sir Norman Gull

Where's my poncho?
Mar 28, 2008
Location Location
We are West Stand Lower season ticket holders and are trying our luck in WSU for this match and also trying out Racecourse P&R instead of Mithras to see if there is any difference to the waiting at the end and coming in to the Amex from a different direction at the beginning.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I've sat WSU for two games now and it's brilliant - I've not managed to get a seat in the North stand yet but would love to one day just for the experience - I really want to do an away game too - I went to West Brom years and years ago but that is the next thing I want to do on my Albion journey x

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
England doesn't have a national anthem.

and sorry to be a party pooper, but to those trying out other travel options, it'll be completely different for this game anyway.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
We are West Stand Lower season ticket holders and are trying our luck in WSU for this match and also trying out Racecourse P&R instead of Mithras to see if there is any difference to the waiting at the end and coming in to the Amex from a different direction at the beginning.

Probably not a good game to compare as the club have already warned of extended delays to P&R services due to the coach park playing host to thousands of children from all over Sussex arriving in school minibuses/coaches. Also in case anyone hadn't noticed P&R is £5 per car via Travel Voucher from the club.

Lewes Seagull

Jan 23, 2010
Usually WSL, Doing the North. But does this mean I will have to try and learn the words to 'We're the north stand, we're the north stand' etc? I've only just got the hang of 'we're the West stand' ..........

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Will the ticket office in Queens Road still be selling them tomorrow? Popping down there anyway and really want to go on Thursday night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here