Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thursday Cricket in Lancashire & Scotland

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Far more important is the weather in Trafford on Saturday for the 2ns v 3rd clash in the Cheshire Cricket Alliance, especially as I am doing the teas:D

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Still turning your arm over with those deceptive medium paced floaters honed to perfection during hours of bin cricket Gwylan?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
El Presidente said:
Still turning your arm over with those deceptive medium paced floaters honed to perfection during hours of bin cricket Gwylan?

USed to play regularly until this season but got tied up with DIY and house things.

Might play next again season and the season after, I hope I'll be back in Brighton and looking for a team down there.

BTW, whatever happened to the NSC cricket team - that didn't come off did it?

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
The NSC Cricket team went tits up when the board last went down. I lost all the PM's from people who were interested. I will try to revive this idea in time for next season, with the intention of either entering a league, or playing 20 overs friendlies. Anyone with any ideas I'm all ears.

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
Don't think there will be much play up here today so the Saltires/Sharks might get another two points each. I'm pretty sure the bad weather is heading south.:clap: :clap: :clap2: :clap2:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
He's got a claret hat and white trousers but he's not playing BBIIIICCCKKKNNNEEEEELLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here