Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thug watch starts here..................

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
They are exercising their rights to be British and celebrate English culture.

ie Nazi salutes, and it was reported in the Argus during the day that a pub owner called to say that EDL people came into the pub throwing furniture about.

Looking at the pics, it just looked like a Asbo/Chav family day out.
or fascists using a bunch of halfwits to espouse their crap.

I also keep having the terrible thought that one of these 'patriots' will end up killing
an entire asian family somewhere with a firebomb.
They seem feeble enough of mind to be told to do anything.

Surely we all exercise our rights everyday in a way. Obviously we're all against extreme muslims ie terrorism but they seem to be BNP like in their hatred for muslims which is harsh. A line has to be drawn between 99.9% normal Muslims and extremists (0.01%) and most of us can - shame they resort to this thuggery and can't differenciate between the two.

Aug 9, 2003
East Sussex
Can someone enlighten me on my above comment re what they stand for? Am I taking it that nobody actually really knows!?

From their website:

"Government Petitions
Remove Sharia law from the UK
Ban halal slaughter in the UK
Ban the Burka
Bring our troops home
Ban un-regulated home based Islamic learning centres."

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"Remove Sharia law?"

My God, when did that come in? :ohmy: Nobody told me. Should I, as a mere female, even be allowed on this computer? Should you lot be allowed to speak to me as I'm unmarried?

Advice please, I had no idea the UK had implemented such legislation.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
"Remove Sharia law?"

My God, when did that come in? :ohmy: Nobody told me. Should I, as a mere female, even be allowed on this computer? Should you lot be allowed to speak to me as I'm unmarried?

Are u actually female? Just out of interest...

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I'm sure the club were delighted with that picture. Still could have been worse, that harpie who went to Raoul Moat's funeral was on the front page of the red-tops for days in her Chelsea shirt. How proud the champions must have been.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
A flag like that got taken off someone in J block last season. Either the stewards gave it back or they got another one made.

re: the march, what a waste of police money. 30 pikeys walking around brighton chanting. I've seen stag dos with more people than that in town. Had it all been ignored from the start I doubt anybody would've even noticed

"Remove Sharia law?"

Are u actually female? Just out of interest...

???

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The Albion flag was the one thing you could see on the news :( really sad and have no doubt that I'll be questioned about it at work tomorrow. I expect the falmer villagers are all saying "I told you so".

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
"Remove Sharia law?"

It is only a matter of time vagina bearing infidel.

Please stay at home under a black sheet with a little hole for your eyes to peep out of. Turn off your computer now and do not bother us menfolk any further with your tiresome tippity taps.

mwah ha ha.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm sure the club were delighted with that picture. Still could have been worse, that harpie who went to Raoul Moat's funeral was on the front page of the red-tops for days in her Chelsea shirt. How proud the champions must have been.

It demonstrates the huge gap between the Prem and L1 though. They get a proper nationwide nutter murderer type, we get a tin-pot local demo. Maybe this will change under Bloom?

Last edited:

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
"Remove Sharia law?"

You should open your eyes and ears then. In 2007 (maybe 2008) the Govt quietly sanctioned Sharia Courts so that Islamic Judges could deal with divorce, disputes and even domestic violence cases involving Muslims.

I doubt they are dishing our the Iranian style of sharia justice but they are in place............FACT.

To be fair I think there are Jewish equivalents too.........which is nice.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You should open your eyes and ears then. In 2007 (maybe 2008) the Govt quietly sanctioned Sharia Courts so that Islamic Judges could deal with divorce, disputes and even domestic violence cases involving Muslims.

I doubt they are dishing our the Iranian style of sharia justice but they are in place............FACT.

To be fair I think there are Jewish equivalents too.........which is nice.

I remember something about this, but thought they dealt with civil issues, and were more a method of arbitration as opposed to 'law'.

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
So that chap is a member of the "master race" I take it? Interested to read somewhere that the march was to protect our rights to "be English". Arguably the most pointless argument since Stan/Loretta wanted the Judean Peoples Popular Front to protect his right to have babies.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
nope never seen it at a game...

Attachments

• flag.JPG
    flag.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 243

Aug 9, 2003
East Sussex
I am guessing that people are unlikely to admit knowing him...on NSC it would be a bit like turkeys voting for Christmas...setting yourself up for a roasting!

I was wondering if anyone had even seen him (rather than know him), or seen that flag at any games. I go to away games and don't think I've ever seen him or the flag.

Aug 9, 2003
East Sussex

Not quite the case. From TimesOnline (which broke the story).

"Sheikh Faiz-ul-Aqtab Siddiqi, whose Muslim Arbitration Tribunal runs the courts, said he had taken advantage of a clause in the Arbitration Act 1996.

Under the act, the sharia courts are classified as arbitration tribunals. The rulings of arbitration tribunals are binding in law, provided that both parties in the dispute agree to give it the power to rule on their case. "

All arbitration is based on the concept that both parties agree to it. This is completely different to a court.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here