Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Throw away the key. Please.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
No doubt one of HMP finest is boiling up some water and adding sugar in anticipation of his arrival. I know it's not right but most sentences handed out these days are laughable to say the least and are by no means a deterrent to a lot of criminals.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Saw that on the news yesterday, pretty uncomfortable watching but I made myself sit through it.

What a nasty c**t. You've got to be f***ed in the head to do something like that. From the mugshot he looks like he's been on the roids

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Saw that on the news yesterday, pretty uncomfortable watching but I made myself sit through it.

What a nasty c**t. You've got to be f***ed in the head to do something like that. From the mugshot he looks like he's been on the roids

With you there Billy,brought a lump to my troat watching the news report,wanted to get up and leave the room.

Too quick the **** needs to suffer , and i mean for years in absolute agony

In actual fact here's one person where I'd agree with 'an eye for an eye'.
I wonder how a person like that might approach and accept the humility required with having to be so vulnerable and needy.
The girl at least has offspring that she will have loyalties with. Who would want to do for a bloke like him if he were rendered helpless?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
My normal solution to this as I have posted before.
20 minutes in a locked room with him please thats all i ask !!
To gauge his f***ing eyes out and then rip out his toungue followed by ............
Rather you than me. While he deserves it, gouging his eyes out isn't the sort of memory I'd like to live with. I'd rather he was humanely put down, and forgotten about.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Why?
Would it haunt someone that sick?

In time, I believe he will have a lot of time to think at one point he will begin to think about what he did and what it means for that poor girl.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
No doubt one of HMP finest is boiling up some water and adding sugar in anticipation of his arrival. I know it's not right but most sentences handed out these days are laughable to say the least and are by no means a deterrent to a lot of criminals.

What is the importance off sugar ?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Rather you than me. While he deserves it, gouging his eyes out isn't the sort of memory I'd like to live with. I'd rather he was humanely put down, and forgotten about.

I would not under normal circumstances be able to inflict harm on any one,but if someone did that to my daughter they had better pray that the police get them before i do.

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
When i read the headline that said he got life for committing such a disturbing crime i thought justice had been done, but on reading further it says he got a minimum term fixed for six years, so could in fact only do 6 years for gouging out that poor woman's eyes, seems the victim has got the life sentence.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-18028722

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Put him in a sealed cell. No windows, no lights. Total light deprivation. Would the bleeding heart liberals champion his human rights?

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
nasty , nasty kant.........often wonder how/why people can can do this sort of shit.........he can't be right in the head can he...??

Apparently he had watched a dvd or internet the night before which featured someone gouging out somebody's eyes. 99.99% of people would not be affected enough to want to do it to someone else but unfortunately the sick bastards like him take it further and have to mimic.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I would not under normal circumstances be able to inflict harm on any one,but if someone did that to my daughter they had better pray that the police get them before i do.

ditto............he would be dispatched with immense pain and suffering............scum in the true sense of the word , she should have got away from him while she had the chance though.......bint.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here