Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Three way rivalries

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Rangers, Celtic, and, err, Partick Thistle?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
More likely Palace/Charlton and us.

West Ham/Millwall/Chelsea

Possibly, but I think you will go a long way to beat Palace/Millwall/Charlton as there is no love lost between any of that lot.

As for the Spurs/Arsenal/Chelsea grouping...not so sure about that, the North Londoners seem to regard Chelsea as an irrellevance, which they probably would become if/when Abramovich gets bored and pulls his money out. They will then rejoin the likes of Fulham/QPR/Brentford for West London bragging rights.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
As for the Spurs/Arsenal/Chelsea grouping...not so sure about that, the North Londoners seem to regard Chelsea as an irrellevance, which they probably would become if/when Abramovich gets bored and pulls his money out. They will then rejoin the likes of Fulham/QPR/Brentford for West London bragging rights.
I've got a few Arsenal supporting mates who admit to detesting Chelsea more than Spurs because Spurs have been an irrelevance to them for 20 years.

I think those three are as close to a proper three way rivalry as we can find, except possibly the Didcot triangle.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Maybe Simster, but I think this three way rivalry really needs to be taken seriously by all parties concerned and not just two of them, more Chelsea fans would regard Man Utd, Millwall or even Leeds as the club they really hate...granted there is a loathing for Arsenal, but I reckon they are much cooler on Spurs.

How about the Midlands, with Coventry/Leicester/Villa or Villa/Brum/Wolves...possibly even Forest/Derby/Leicester?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I've got a few Arsenal supporting mates who admit to detesting Chelsea more than Spurs because Spurs have been an irrelevance to them for 20 years.

I think those three are as close to a proper three way rivalry as we can find, except possibly the Didcot triangle.

Spurs and Wet Hamsters dont really get along, Arsenal are not bothered by west Ham, but Chelsea seem to be.

Spurs, Spammers and Chelsea?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We only hate Bright*n Simster.

No feelings at all about Plucky Little Charlton or the knuckle draggers from up the road.

HTH :wink:
You didn't do a very good job of hating Brighton last time I saw you, Mr P. :)

Obviously I was up for kicking your head in but the others just didn't want to know. :shrug:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

Wrexham,Chester and Tranmere - All three detest each other

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here