Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Three NSC giants on Before During and After on SCR this Sat

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't care what anyone says. Thats is just pure BOX OFFICE.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
The person who can make the nearest guest to the number of times the word "err" will be used on this week's program will receive a selection of old fanzines and the 1997/98 highlights video (featuring matches against Doncaster and Rochdale) from me. I have no way of listening, but if anyone wants to keep count that would be a touch.

Mind you, Morris is already showing signs of having a glittering media career ahead of him, so I'm sure it will be a belter.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I expect a reference to the REMF/NSC match to be thrown into the mix

D

Deleted User X18H

he is begging literally begging me and Ernest to go ON so far my agent says NO!!!!!

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
he is begging literally begging me and Ernest to go ON so far my agent says NO!!!!!

Not strictly true, my people have met your people several times, twice at Spearmint Rhino, and we are very close to a deal, regarding the Hartlepool game, don't deny it H B & B:lolol:

D

Deleted User X18H

Not strictly true, my people have met your people several times, twice at Spearmint Rhino, and we are very close to a deal, regarding the Hartlepool game, don't deny it H B & B:lolol:
it was not the Rhino my people say it was the less solubreous (sic) Top Totty sadly I am on an out of town gig for Hartlepool try Jeff Stelling ...............my agent advises me I am free for Swansea!!!!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Hard act to follow after the Forest game set new standards

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick