[Albion] Three minutes added time

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Silly but not necessarily to our disadvantage given how the last 20 looked

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I honestly don’t think we were going to score today if he added 30 minutes.

That said, it was terrible timekeeping. 4 substitution breaks, @ 30 seconds each, several knocks and delays, such as all the corner shenanigans.

I expected 6.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I find it absolutely extraordinary season after season how refs are unable to do the simplest part of their job properly. 3 minutes is ridiculous - I doubt either team would have scored but who knows. I must have been the only one who enjoyed all the added on time last season but apparently the poor dears couldn't cope with actually playing football so yet again the paying customer gets short changed.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
That's why we drew. Cheats!
Not really a fair comment. Any time extra would have given both teams an equal chance for a goal. And given that the ref blew when we had the ball just outside their penalty area, it may have affected the outcome. Ipswich earned a fair draw with us but the officials are completely inconsistent and arbitrary. I would hazard that had that been played at Old Trafford, the time would have stretched out a little longer.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Bizarre... but in the end I was relieved because that game had all the hallmarks of a classic smash'n' grab. I was convinced they'd get a last minute winner - and we were never gonna score anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here